- Facebook copies Instagram with experimental ‘Popular Photos’ feature 3 Years Ago
- This iPhone app says it will alert you if you’ve been hacked Today 2:43 PM
- ‘Marvel’s Hero Project’ is the wholesome content 2019 needs Today 2:40 PM
- Get more out of VSCO with VSCO search Today 2:09 PM
- Twitter carves out ‘cause-based’ advocacy exemption in political ads ban Today 2:06 PM
- Disney+ accounts are being hacked—here’s how to protect yourself Today 1:52 PM
- Instagram is hiding likes globally and searching for a ‘well-being’ product researcher Today 1:42 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ Today 12:54 PM
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense Today 12:49 PM
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Today 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Today 12:33 PM
- Taylor Swift’s distress call reignites fight with Scooter Braun and former label Today 12:16 PM
- How to disable autoplay for previews and trailers on Disney+ Today 12:10 PM
- College basketball stream: How to watch North Carolina vs. Gardner-Webb Today 12:00 PM
After Soulja Boy took Instagram to call out Brown on Tuesday morning, Breezy has retaliated with a follow-up diss video today—and an unexpected shoutout to his new single.
In Brown’s video, he invites Soulja Boy to settle their differences in the boxing ring. He responds to the rapper insulting him for beating Rihanna by saying, “I was 17; I’m 27 now.” He then veers away from the disses to promote his song “Party,” featuring Gucci Mane and Usher, on iTunes before signing off.
Brown’s video was in response to Soulja Boy’s warning that he was going to “beat the fuck out” of him next time they crossed paths.
The feud initially began after Soulja Boy commented on an Instagram post by Brown’s ex, Karrueche Tran‘s Instagram post, leaving a string of heart-eyed emojis on her vacation pic upload.
Soulja Boy claims that soon after the photo like, he received an ill-tempered, threatening FaceTime call from Brown.
Soulja Boy continued throwing shade at the rapper, calling him “irrelevant” and advising him to “stop snorting so much coke.”
Chris bitch ass aint even trending no more. But I am lmao irrelevant ass woman beater. can’t wait to see this fuck nigga don’t shake my hand
— Soulja Boy (@souljaboy) January 3, 2017
Brown called out Soulja Boy for conjuring up the “imaginary beef,” saying that the alleged phone call never happened.
Tran weighed in social media feud with her own comment, calling the whole thing “ridiculous” and laughing off Brown’s “poppin” remark. The “Loyal” singer couldn’t let his ex have the last word, though. He followed up with, “NOONE ASKED FOR THIS OPINION!!!”
A post shared by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on
Here’s hoping that’s the end of it.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.