- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale 3 Years Ago
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges 3 Years Ago
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Today 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Today 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Today 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Today 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Today 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Today 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Today 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Today 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Today 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games Today 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Today 12:20 PM
- Reddit mods restore Tiananmen Square image after censorship claims Today 12:18 PM
- Billie Eilish parody takes dad jokes to a whole new level Today 11:52 AM
After Soulja Boy took Instagram to call out Brown on Tuesday morning, Breezy has retaliated with a follow-up diss video today—and an unexpected shoutout to his new single.
In Brown’s video, he invites Soulja Boy to settle their differences in the boxing ring. He responds to the rapper insulting him for beating Rihanna by saying, “I was 17; I’m 27 now.” He then veers away from the disses to promote his song “Party,” featuring Gucci Mane and Usher, on iTunes before signing off.
Brown’s video was in response to Soulja Boy’s warning that he was going to “beat the fuck out” of him next time they crossed paths.
The feud initially began after Soulja Boy commented on an Instagram post by Brown’s ex, Karrueche Tran‘s Instagram post, leaving a string of heart-eyed emojis on her vacation pic upload.
Soulja Boy claims that soon after the photo like, he received an ill-tempered, threatening FaceTime call from Brown.
Soulja Boy continued throwing shade at the rapper, calling him “irrelevant” and advising him to “stop snorting so much coke.”
Chris bitch ass aint even trending no more. But I am lmao irrelevant ass woman beater. can’t wait to see this fuck nigga don’t shake my hand
— Soulja Boy (@souljaboy) January 3, 2017
Brown called out Soulja Boy for conjuring up the “imaginary beef,” saying that the alleged phone call never happened.
Tran weighed in social media feud with her own comment, calling the whole thing “ridiculous” and laughing off Brown’s “poppin” remark. The “Loyal” singer couldn’t let his ex have the last word, though. He followed up with, “NOONE ASKED FOR THIS OPINION!!!”
A post shared by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on
Here’s hoping that’s the end of it.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.