- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Today 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Today 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Today 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Today 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Today 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Today 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Today 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Today 12:32 PM
- YouPorn launches adult-themed TikTok knock-off (updated) Today 12:29 PM
- Clearview AI client list reportedly stolen Today 11:56 AM
- Billie Eilish’s brother Finneas walks back on tone-deaf advice to young creatives Today 11:26 AM
- ‘Caronavirus’ trends after Trump misspells coronavirus Today 11:20 AM
- Conservative writer claims rape victims, trans people are most privileged Today 10:45 AM
- Colin Trevorrow reveals the title of the 3rd ‘Jurassic World’ movie Today 10:28 AM
- You can pre-order Bloomberg’s ‘not a socialist’ hats now if you really want to Today 10:06 AM
After Soulja Boy took Instagram to call out Brown on Tuesday morning, Breezy has retaliated with a follow-up diss video today—and an unexpected shoutout to his new single.
In Brown’s video, he invites Soulja Boy to settle their differences in the boxing ring. He responds to the rapper insulting him for beating Rihanna by saying, “I was 17; I’m 27 now.” He then veers away from the disses to promote his song “Party,” featuring Gucci Mane and Usher, on iTunes before signing off.
Brown’s video was in response to Soulja Boy’s warning that he was going to “beat the fuck out” of him next time they crossed paths.
The feud initially began after Soulja Boy commented on an Instagram post by Brown’s ex, Karrueche Tran‘s Instagram post, leaving a string of heart-eyed emojis on her vacation pic upload.
Soulja Boy claims that soon after the photo like, he received an ill-tempered, threatening FaceTime call from Brown.
Soulja Boy continued throwing shade at the rapper, calling him “irrelevant” and advising him to “stop snorting so much coke.”
Chris bitch ass aint even trending no more. But I am lmao irrelevant ass woman beater. can’t wait to see this fuck nigga don’t shake my hand
— Soulja Boy (@souljaboy) January 3, 2017
Brown called out Soulja Boy for conjuring up the “imaginary beef,” saying that the alleged phone call never happened.
Tran weighed in social media feud with her own comment, calling the whole thing “ridiculous” and laughing off Brown’s “poppin” remark. The “Loyal” singer couldn’t let his ex have the last word, though. He followed up with, “NOONE ASKED FOR THIS OPINION!!!”
A post shared by Baller Alert (@balleralert) on
Here’s hoping that’s the end of it.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.