- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV 3 Years Ago
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is a former U.S. senator from Alabama. Forrest Gump was born and bred in the Yellowhammer State. So, somehow, it made sense for Kate McKinnon to play Sessions as Gump in Saturday Night Live’s cold open.
Plus, there’s the obvious “Life is like a box of chocolates” gag, but SNL pulls a nice turn with Sessions, who doesn’t have the most progressive record when it comes to civil rights, saying, “I always say life is like a box of chocolates. Sure are a whole lot of browns ones in there.”
And, of course, the topic of Sessions’s possible perjury during his Senate confirmation hearings is broached.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.