- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side Tuesday 3:15 PM
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint Tuesday 3:02 PM
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords Tuesday 2:47 PM
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Tuesday 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Tuesday 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Tuesday 1:16 PM
The fifth season of Schitt’s Creek dropped on Netflix Thursday, Oct. 10. The first four seasons of the Canadian sensation have been streaming there for a while, and now fans can catch up ahead of the show’s sixth and final season.
Though the series has been a favorite among comedy fans for years, Schitt’s Creek finally received critical acclaim with Emmy recognition this year. The series garnered four Primetime Emmy nominations, including one for Outstanding Comedy Series as well as acting nods for Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy.
The series follows the exploits of a wealthy family who lose their fortune and are forced to live in a small town they bought as a gag. Schitt’s Creek was co-created by Levy along with his son Daniel Levy, who also stars in the series.
While Schitt’s Creek is not available on Hulu, it is available other places online. You can’t watch Schitt’s Creek for free with Amazon Prime, but you can pay by the episode or season. You can also stream Schitt’s Creek with a YouTube TV subscription or by purchasing individual episodes. If you have a valid cable login, you can watch Schitt’s Creek on Pop TV’s website. Episodes are also available to stream on CW Seed and for purchase on Google Play and iTunes.
Just after the New Year on Jan. 7, 2020, the sixth and final season of Schitt’s Creek will premiere on Pop TV.
Brenden Gallagher is a politics reporter and cultural commentator. His work has been published by Motherboard, Complex, and VH1. He’s the co-founder of Beer Money Films, an indie production company. Based in Los Angeles, he works in television drama as a writers assistant.