- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
Over the weekend, Cardi B gave her last performance before taking some time off for her pregnancy, but that wasn’t the only iconic thing about the occasion.
The show was at Broccoli Fest in Washington, D.C., and it turns out that none other than former first daughter Sasha Obama was in the crowd. Photographer Flo Ngala reportedly caught some snaps of the pair hanging out backstage at the festival, and Cardi’s fiance Offset was there too.
Twitter was understandably excited to see the biggest names in rap smiling backstage with the 16-year-old Obama.
I LITERALLY CANNOT DEAL WITH THE BEAUTY OF MY FUTURE PRESIDENT SASHA OBAMA https://t.co/kefDOLmdad— Robin Thede (@robinthede) April 29, 2018
This photo of Sasha Obama, Cardi B and Offset is Dr. King’s dream being fulfilled. This week will be great. pic.twitter.com/G8WCO7ULId— Timothy Perry (@timpperry91) April 29, 2018
Absolutely gorgeous. Everyone looks so happy— Jess (@sugarclt) April 29, 2018
Sasha Obama out here living her best life kicking it with Cardi lmao— Jaz'oynce Targaryen (@Miss_Dalisa) April 29, 2018
Sasha Obama is definitely the Obama who has been writing down everything they been saying about her Pops & she's gonna want all the smoke when she's old enough. She's gonna be President in like 30 years. https://t.co/7zhXeSSo3i— 🇪🇨 J.A.M.🇪🇨 (@MrAcosta89) April 29, 2018
But some people were maybe a little too excited…
We need to protect Sasha Obama from the thirst in seeing on my timeline. pic.twitter.com/k9e3OyHqxL— Ć H Â M Ê L Ê Ô N (@Chameleon876) April 29, 2018
Me to all these men trying to holla at Sasha Obama she is 16 y'all stay away from her pic.twitter.com/91syHK5Pkd— Marie (@Marie02434580) April 29, 2018
Creeps aside, she’s living every teen in 2018’s best life.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.