- Amazon’s ‘Modern Love’ adaptation feels like an ad for love 4 Years Ago
- Paul Dano will play the Riddler in ‘The Batman’ 4 Years Ago
- How Fakku pulled classic dating game True Love ’95 out of licensing hell Today 6:00 AM
- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
Rihanna hands microphone to fan and he blows her mind
Just goes to show you: keep your vocal cords warmed up.
When a microphone gets held out to an audience member during a concert it’s usually not a good thing, but one fan at a recent Rihanna show took advantage of his moment in the spotlight.
Rih gave a man in the front row the opportunity of a lifetime by handing him her mic during the chorus of “Four, Five Seconds,” and he seriously delivered.
The look on her face when she hears his voice truly says it all.
It just goes to show you: keep your vocal cords warmed up when in the presence of your idols.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.