- Tom Steyer calls for reparations Tuesday 9:05 PM
- Etika mural added as official PokéStop in Pokémon Go Tuesday 8:35 PM
- Debate devolves into candidates shouting ‘math’ at each other Tuesday 8:19 PM
- Bloomberg rolls his eyes when challenged over sexist comments Tuesday 8:18 PM
- Bloomberg almost accidentally claims he ‘bought’ Congress Tuesday 8:03 PM
- ‘Dick Pound’ and ‘Bisexual Men Exist’ trend together–Twitter goes wild Tuesday 7:54 PM
- James Charles receives backlash over ‘racist’ imitation of Latinx TikTok character, Rosa Tuesday 7:06 PM
- Video shows people harassing elderly Asian man while he collects cans Tuesday 6:23 PM
- Bob Iger steps down as Disney CEO, prompting conspiracy theories Tuesday 5:53 PM
- Bhad Bhabie threatens to kill Skai Jackson amid feud involving their moms Tuesday 4:51 PM
- Body camera shows officer boasting about arresting a 6-year-old Tuesday 3:58 PM
- Singer Duffy opens up about the rape, captivity that led her to stop singing Tuesday 3:51 PM
- Cynthia Nixon embodies feminist rage in viral video Tuesday 3:30 PM
- Samsung factory shuts down amid confirmed coronavirus case Tuesday 3:08 PM
- Bebe Rexha says she won’t be ‘imprisoned’ by bipolar disorder Tuesday 2:33 PM
Five years ago, “Gangnam Style” broke the internet with its catchy chorus, ridiculous music video, and easy dance. Now Psy is back with two new singles and a new album—and they’re just as catchy and flashy as you’d expect.
Psy has been busy these last five years and even began recording an album in English before scrapping it to regain focus on the Korean market. Both new videos—done in characteristic Psy style with outlandish routines and vibrant colors—already have more than 3 million views on YouTube and were uploaded less than 24 hours ago. (“Gangnam Style” broke YouTube‘s view counter.)
One video, “I Luv It,” features Piko-Taro, aka the viral “Pen Pineapple Apple Pen” star. It also references the wild number of YouTube views it will likely receive.
The other, “New Face,” features a funny dance reminiscent of “Gangnam Style.”
Good luck getting either out of your head.
Audrey Browning is a content creator and social media manager. In August 2017, she joined Main Street Grub as a community manager.