- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 3 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
In the wake of Pokémon Go’s instant popularity, players quickly came to a general consensus about where we should (and shouldn’t) play the game. But we might want to add concerts to that list after one attendee spotted another playing during a Beyoncé show.
During Beyoncé’s stop at Stade de France just north of Paris on Thursday, Anand Desai-Barochia noticed someone at the concert close to the stage had Pokémon Go booted up on her phone as Beyoncé performed in front of her. Most concerts these days include people holding smartphones capturing every moment of a concert, but augmented reality is something else altogether.
“This bitch is finding Pokémon,” he said. “She’s finding Pokémon when Beyoncé’s singing. Fucking Pokémon! Look at where she is. Look at where she is. She’s next to the stage!”
A video posted by Anand Desai-Barochia (@ananddb) on
Pokémon Go may boast rare Pokémon, but catching one at a Beyoncé concert might be the rarest of them all. Just maybe put down the phone afterward—or switch apps.
WATCH MORE: Our beginner’s guide to Pokémon GO:
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.