- Insurance company to ‘reevaluate’ relationship with Tucker Carlson after racist comment Sunday 3:59 PM
- Netflix’s instant rewind button is not popular with users Sunday 2:20 PM
- Offset interrupted Cardi B’s set at Rolling Loud Festival, and fans are pissed Sunday 1:18 PM
- ‘Ms. Marvel’ gets a new, award-winning writer in Saladin Ahmed Sunday 11:32 AM
- ‘SNL’ gives us the daddy pageant we’ve been dying for Sunday 10:28 AM
- How pranksters fooled the internet in 2018 Sunday 8:00 AM
- 2018 belonged to trans people Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch local channels on Roku Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch Levante vs. Barcelona online for free Sunday 6:19 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Manchester United online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- The best couch co-op video games for couples Sunday 6:00 AM
- Pete Davidson is OK and at work following alarming Instagram post Saturday 7:26 PM
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker doesn’t know how to use a Venn diagram Saturday 5:38 PM
- This college student made a movie trailer to tease her boyfriend, and Twitter can’t get enough (updated) Saturday 3:13 PM
- ‘Kappa Delta Crypto’ aims to break stereotypes in five-minute Snapchat episodes Saturday 2:29 PM
Breaking down the odds.
This week on the Upstream podcast we’re joined by writers Gavia Baker-Whitelaw and Michelle Jaworski to discuss the 2018 Oscar nominations, costume-design snubs, the absence of superhero movies at the Academy Awards, and how the fuck Boss Baby got nominated. Join us!
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.