- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis 2 Years Ago
- ‘Waves’ wrestles with the family drama and breaks it in half 2 Years Ago
- QAnon-touting congressman sneaks ‘Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself’ into tweets Wednesday 7:12 PM
- Ocasio-Cortez met a famous drag queen–and the right melted down Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Woman says Lyft driver tried to kidnap her Wednesday 5:18 PM
- Debunking the right-wing conspiracy theories from today’s impeachment hearing Wednesday 4:29 PM
- Maroon 5 approves of the latest TikTok trend Wednesday 3:54 PM
- ‘One month left in the decade’ meme wants to know what you’ve accomplished Wednesday 3:53 PM
- Facebook Pay is the latest way to send your friends money Wednesday 3:31 PM
- Diving into ‘The Mandalorian’s first big shocker Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Disney+ will allow password sharing—to an extent Wednesday 1:12 PM
- Black server says manager refused to discipline coworkers who sent racist receipt Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Who is Jonah Hauer-King, Disney’s new Prince Eric? Wednesday 12:47 PM
- Cut Katherine Langford ‘Avengers: Endgame’ scene lands on Disney+ Wednesday 12:22 PM
- Planned Parenthood app to show abortion-seeking users their nearest options Wednesday 12:21 PM
Macaulay Culkin won the internet last week when he showed the world his stunning transformation from disheveled chainsmoker to suave hipster. The Home Alone star must still be feeling himself, as he added a new tattoo to his arsenal—which he shares with his goddaughter Paris Jackson.
The 19-year-old model and daughter of pop superstar Michael Jackson posted a picture to her Instagram story over the weekend of her and Culkin sporting matching spoon tattoos on their forearms. Culkin previously popped up on Jackson’s Instagram for Easter, and last December she shared a photo of herself giving the actor a pedicure with the caption, “model? nah i paint hipsters toenails for a living.”
A post shared by Paris-Michael K. Jackson (@parisjackson) on
Does this mean the internet has Jackson to thank for Culkin’s makeover? If so, may their bond continue to flourish more strongly than ever.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.