- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ 2 Years Ago
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares 2 Years Ago
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Today 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Today 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Today 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Today 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Today 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Today 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Today 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Today 12:34 PM
- Disney+ goes down on launch day Today 11:52 AM
- Anna Kendrick and Bill Hader shine in Disney+ Christmas movie ‘Noelle’ Today 11:52 AM
- What to do if you’ve lost your AirPods charging case Today 11:42 AM
- Stephen Miller’s racist emails leak Today 11:20 AM
- Why was parody Twitter account Seinfeld2000 suspended? Today 11:06 AM
Macaulay Culkin stepped out on Thursday with the greatest transformation of 2017, and we need to talk about it.
Remember Mac? The boy we fell in love with after his lead role in the Home Alone films? That charming guy we loved hasn’t been around. After making back-to-back hit films in the ’90s, it seemed like he could do no wrong. Then came adulthood, and the true test of whether the child star could make the transition into a bankable Hollywood actor.
After his first post-childhood role in Party Monster, Culkin largely vanished from the big screen and instead could be heard on the small screen as a voice actor. During this time Culkin lost a dramatic amount of weight and the public speculated that he may have a drug problem. He had a weird band that would cover Velvet Underground songs and make them all about pizza. Luckily Culkin seems to have cleaned up his act and looks better than ever.
The 36-year-old stepped out this week with a fresh haircut, denim jacket, and hipster glasses. The star was spotted with his new makeover after having dinner with Brenda Song, his fellow co-star in Seth Green’s upcoming film Changeland. With a new look and film coming out, this could be the return we’ve been waiting for. Comeback or not, the internet is living for Culkin’s new heartthrob look.
If Macaulay Culkin can have a Glo Up at the age of 36, then there's hope for me yet. 😍💦 pic.twitter.com/EL5utOvpcL— Jamie Lee Cuntis (@VenusBitchTrap) July 26, 2017
Why is nobody talking about Macaulay Culkin? Look how much younger and healthier he's looking! pic.twitter.com/ayfAhyKfQ3— ㅤ (@mahonesbellamy) July 26, 2017
brenda song after single handedly resurrecting macaulay culkin: pic.twitter.com/cPmIoYVAak— 😉 (@lilbaeven) July 26, 2017
May we all be as refreshed and renewed as 2017 Macaulay Culkin pic.twitter.com/HZTyZT5h2E— Judson Collier (@JudsonCollier) July 27, 2017
Macaulay Culkin looks like Macaulay Culkin again! 😃 pic.twitter.com/i4FD2OmQ4M— Michael J Smith (@IvMathers) July 27, 2017
Is anyone else suddenly thirsty?
Wow, 2017 Macaulay Culkin looks pretty damn good. I wouldn't mind being Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York with him. pic.twitter.com/wXgytE6Imu— Cicco チコ (@missciccone) July 27, 2017
Macaulay Culkin went from being Home Alone to girls texting him saying "I'm home alone" pic.twitter.com/2Pu4uigweq— Brad Haslam (@brad_haslam) July 27, 2017
Looks like Charlie XCX’s new video for “Boys” missed out.
Vanna Vasquez is a former intern at the Daily Dot whose work focused on viral news, politics, and YouTube. A graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, she has also published bylines with BuzzFeed.