- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why 2 Years Ago
- Recreate a Hogwarts holiday with the LEGO ‘Harry Potter’ Advent calendar Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Titans vs. Jaguars on Thursday Night Football Today 8:26 AM
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh Today 8:13 AM
- Night Monkey finally gets the trailer he deserves Today 8:04 AM
- All the TV series and films coming to AppleTV+ Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ Today 7:00 AM
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart Today 6:30 AM
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
The King of Pop’s daughter, 19-year-old Paris Jackson, took to Instagram Tuesday morning in a series of stories to rant about some of her followers. Particularly their opinions about her life.
Jackson began by saying she doesn’t like to brag about her life and would rather stay humble, but people still find a way to hate her for it. Many of her followers voice their opinion in the comments section of her Instagram posts. She said she can’t understand why some people hate her with a “fiery passion.”
“I guess this is kind of mainly for the people that don’t agree with who I am, and don’t agree with what I do, and don’t agree with my morals… and just spend their time trying to hurt me,” Jackson said. “My following is mostly my father’s following who are much older… and have conservative views.”
Jackson went on to say she understands why some people don’t like her. She pointed out that people may not like her tattoos, profanity, or free spirit. However, Jackson reminded viewers that she is only 19 years old and has already accomplished a lot.
Although Jackson’s life has been full of ups and downs, she is persevering and has begun a modeling career. Jackson is a WME model based in Los Angeles and New York City. She was recently revealed as the July cover for Vogue Australia.
This same night of celebration was when the Instagram rant occurred. Jackson said she is aware of the privilege she was given in life, but is still creating her own career and is working hard for it.
“No matter what I do it will never be enough,” Jackson said. “You will never be satisfied even though I’m 19 and I’m working my ass off it’s not enough.”
Jackson also said she is trying to get involved in any liberal political movement that will lead to a positive impact.
“I hope that some of you actually take my words to heart and do something with all of your time,” she added.
Vanna Vasquez is a former intern at the Daily Dot whose work focused on viral news, politics, and YouTube. A graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, she has also published bylines with BuzzFeed.