- Facebook and Google could be tracking you on porn sites 5 Years Ago
- 7 best sites for psychic love readings Today 1:20 PM
- Driver demonstrates why you always need to read road signs Today 12:58 PM
- Area 51 remix video proves it’s the summer of Lil Nas X Today 12:26 PM
- ‘ICE will come’: Convenience store clerk threatens customers speaking Spanish Today 12:11 PM
- Rand Paul dodges questions about 9/11 Victims Fund, says ‘watch Fox News’ Today 11:51 AM
- Report: ‘Stranger Things’ season 4 to begin shooting in October Today 11:03 AM
- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show Today 9:10 AM
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ Today 9:06 AM
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension Today 8:49 AM
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
These charts show the most active and most intoxicated celebrities on Instagram
A ranking of all the celebs flooding your feed.
Scrolling through celebrities’ Instagram pictures can be a dizzying task these days. Between Chelsea Handler’s rampant nipple postings, Miley Cyrus penchant for photographing her pig, and the ever-mounting back catalog of Kim Kardashian selfies, determining which celebrity has the hottest Instagram presence seems almost impossible.
Luckily for you, there’s no need to guess. The folks over at addiction-treatment have done all the legwork. They even translated their data into this handy chart.
Surprisingly, female celebrities don’t even break the top five most active celebrity ‘grammers. Snoop Dogg outpaces Paris Hilton’s postings by about 7,000. Next time you get ready to make a joke about Rihanna or the Kardashian Klan’s narcissism, make sure you mention rappers Meek Mill, Wakka Flocka Flame, and Diddy first.
The crux of this “Instagram Intoxicated” research project was the search for the answer to a single question. This question keeps millions of Midwestern puritanical moms awake at night. The question is this: “When my precious angel favorites a rapper’s Instagram post about drinking or drugs, could it be contributing to the rise of substance abuse and addiction?”
To further break down celebrity postings, the group created this helpful graphic ranking the site’s most intoxicated celebrities. It’s hardly surprising that rapper Devin the Dude and actor Tommy Chong are high on the list (pun somewhat intended), considering that each has built a career out of celebrating cannabis.
As far as Diddy goes: leave the man alone! He’s got a vodka to promote!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.