- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate player’s trans flag removed for being ‘political’ Monday 7:37 PM
- Does Donald Trump Jr. know what American soldiers do? Monday 7:17 PM
- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
These charts show the most active and most intoxicated celebrities on Instagram
A ranking of all the celebs flooding your feed.
Scrolling through celebrities’ Instagram pictures can be a dizzying task these days. Between Chelsea Handler’s rampant nipple postings, Miley Cyrus penchant for photographing her pig, and the ever-mounting back catalog of Kim Kardashian selfies, determining which celebrity has the hottest Instagram presence seems almost impossible.
Luckily for you, there’s no need to guess. The folks over at addiction-treatment have done all the legwork. They even translated their data into this handy chart.
Surprisingly, female celebrities don’t even break the top five most active celebrity ‘grammers. Snoop Dogg outpaces Paris Hilton’s postings by about 7,000. Next time you get ready to make a joke about Rihanna or the Kardashian Klan’s narcissism, make sure you mention rappers Meek Mill, Wakka Flocka Flame, and Diddy first.
The crux of this “Instagram Intoxicated” research project was the search for the answer to a single question. This question keeps millions of Midwestern puritanical moms awake at night. The question is this: “When my precious angel favorites a rapper’s Instagram post about drinking or drugs, could it be contributing to the rise of substance abuse and addiction?”
To further break down celebrity postings, the group created this helpful graphic ranking the site’s most intoxicated celebrities. It’s hardly surprising that rapper Devin the Dude and actor Tommy Chong are high on the list (pun somewhat intended), considering that each has built a career out of celebrating cannabis.
As far as Diddy goes: leave the man alone! He’s got a vodka to promote!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.