- Did Pete Buttigieg seriously just rip-off a famous Obama speech? 5 Years Ago
- The most dangerous TikTok challenges we’ve seen—so far 5 Years Ago
- PewDiePie wants Bernie Sanders to host meme review Today 1:44 PM
- Hilary Duff records confrontation with ‘creep’ taking photos of kids Today 1:08 PM
- BTS may have used Twitch streamer’s voice in song without permission Today 12:15 PM
- Gigi Hadid absolutely obliterates Jake Paul over Zayn Malik diss Today 10:26 AM
- People really want Chris Matthews fired after he compared Sanders’ Nevada win to Nazi invasion of France Today 9:35 AM
- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
These charts show the most active and most intoxicated celebrities on Instagram
A ranking of all the celebs flooding your feed.
Scrolling through celebrities’ Instagram pictures can be a dizzying task these days. Between Chelsea Handler’s rampant nipple postings, Miley Cyrus penchant for photographing her pig, and the ever-mounting back catalog of Kim Kardashian selfies, determining which celebrity has the hottest Instagram presence seems almost impossible.
Luckily for you, there’s no need to guess. The folks over at addiction-treatment have done all the legwork. They even translated their data into this handy chart.
Surprisingly, female celebrities don’t even break the top five most active celebrity ‘grammers. Snoop Dogg outpaces Paris Hilton’s postings by about 7,000. Next time you get ready to make a joke about Rihanna or the Kardashian Klan’s narcissism, make sure you mention rappers Meek Mill, Wakka Flocka Flame, and Diddy first.
The crux of this “Instagram Intoxicated” research project was the search for the answer to a single question. This question keeps millions of Midwestern puritanical moms awake at night. The question is this: “When my precious angel favorites a rapper’s Instagram post about drinking or drugs, could it be contributing to the rise of substance abuse and addiction?”
To further break down celebrity postings, the group created this helpful graphic ranking the site’s most intoxicated celebrities. It’s hardly surprising that rapper Devin the Dude and actor Tommy Chong are high on the list (pun somewhat intended), considering that each has built a career out of celebrating cannabis.
As far as Diddy goes: leave the man alone! He’s got a vodka to promote!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.