- Black man films ‘Crosswalk Cathy’ yelling racist slurs at him Tuesday 6:47 PM
- Guerrilla artists turn John Oliver billboard ad into right-wing meme Tuesday 4:20 PM
- Netflix lines up unnecessarily good cast for ‘Green Eggs and Ham’ Tuesday 3:48 PM
- Netflix drops trailer for Mötley Crüe biopic ‘The Dirt’—and the cast is wild Tuesday 3:41 PM
- QAnon’s repetitive posts are alienating even his most ardent supporters Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Noah Cyrus cries on Instagram after Lil Xan’s baby announcement Tuesday 2:26 PM
- The ‘Well yes, but actually no’ meme is here to help you explain things Tuesday 12:07 PM
- Judge orders Roger Stone to appear in court after his Instagram post Tuesday 11:24 AM
- I worked with the migrant caravan—and Trump is the cause of his national emergency Tuesday 11:09 AM
- How to watch Liverpool vs. Bayern Munich online for free Tuesday 11:08 AM
- ‘Patriot Act’ volume 2 proves Hasan Minhaj is the next big star of the news-comedy genre Tuesday 11:01 AM
- ‘Friends From College’ canceled after 2 seasons at Netflix Tuesday 10:53 AM
- Allow your wallet to be your spirit guide during this rad anime sale Tuesday 10:43 AM
- Man stages fake DUI trial to propose to girlfriend, and people are asking why Tuesday 10:40 AM
- Bernie Sanders’ website full of 404s on launch day Tuesday 10:23 AM
These charts show the most active and most intoxicated celebrities on Instagram
A ranking of all the celebs flooding your feed.
Scrolling through celebrities’ Instagram pictures can be a dizzying task these days. Between Chelsea Handler’s rampant nipple postings, Miley Cyrus penchant for photographing her pig, and the ever-mounting back catalog of Kim Kardashian selfies, determining which celebrity has the hottest Instagram presence seems almost impossible.
Luckily for you, there’s no need to guess. The folks over at addiction-treatment have done all the legwork. They even translated their data into this handy chart.
Surprisingly, female celebrities don’t even break the top five most active celebrity ‘grammers. Snoop Dogg outpaces Paris Hilton’s postings by about 7,000. Next time you get ready to make a joke about Rihanna or the Kardashian Klan’s narcissism, make sure you mention rappers Meek Mill, Wakka Flocka Flame, and Diddy first.
The crux of this “Instagram Intoxicated” research project was the search for the answer to a single question. This question keeps millions of Midwestern puritanical moms awake at night. The question is this: “When my precious angel favorites a rapper’s Instagram post about drinking or drugs, could it be contributing to the rise of substance abuse and addiction?”
To further break down celebrity postings, the group created this helpful graphic ranking the site’s most intoxicated celebrities. It’s hardly surprising that rapper Devin the Dude and actor Tommy Chong are high on the list (pun somewhat intended), considering that each has built a career out of celebrating cannabis.
As far as Diddy goes: leave the man alone! He’s got a vodka to promote!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.