- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 5 Years Ago
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 5 Years Ago
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Today 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Today 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Today 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Today 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Today 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
These charts show the most active and most intoxicated celebrities on Instagram
A ranking of all the celebs flooding your feed.
Scrolling through celebrities’ Instagram pictures can be a dizzying task these days. Between Chelsea Handler’s rampant nipple postings, Miley Cyrus penchant for photographing her pig, and the ever-mounting back catalog of Kim Kardashian selfies, determining which celebrity has the hottest Instagram presence seems almost impossible.
Luckily for you, there’s no need to guess. The folks over at addiction-treatment have done all the legwork. They even translated their data into this handy chart.
Surprisingly, female celebrities don’t even break the top five most active celebrity ‘grammers. Snoop Dogg outpaces Paris Hilton’s postings by about 7,000. Next time you get ready to make a joke about Rihanna or the Kardashian Klan’s narcissism, make sure you mention rappers Meek Mill, Wakka Flocka Flame, and Diddy first.
The crux of this “Instagram Intoxicated” research project was the search for the answer to a single question. This question keeps millions of Midwestern puritanical moms awake at night. The question is this: “When my precious angel favorites a rapper’s Instagram post about drinking or drugs, could it be contributing to the rise of substance abuse and addiction?”
To further break down celebrity postings, the group created this helpful graphic ranking the site’s most intoxicated celebrities. It’s hardly surprising that rapper Devin the Dude and actor Tommy Chong are high on the list (pun somewhat intended), considering that each has built a career out of celebrating cannabis.
As far as Diddy goes: leave the man alone! He’s got a vodka to promote!
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.