- Google CEO tells Congress why searching ‘idiot’ results in Trump images Tuesday 3:52 PM
- Netflix’s year-end data dump shows what people binged in 2018 Tuesday 3:13 PM
- Snowden joins calls for Google to end controversial Chinese search engine Tuesday 1:51 PM
- There’s still time for Congress to reinstate net neutrality Tuesday 1:24 PM
- George R.R. Martin promises fans he’ll finish ‘A Song of Ice and Fire’ … someday Tuesday 12:58 PM
- The Boss tears down his myths on Netflix’s ‘Springsteen on Broadway’ Tuesday 10:56 AM
- Vlogger banned from Twitter for disturbing pro-pedophilia posts Tuesday 10:45 AM
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is Nintendo’s greatest labor of love Tuesday 10:44 AM
- Miranda Sings creator Colleen Ballinger gives birth to baby boy Tuesday 10:26 AM
- Columbia University student goes on white supremacy rant in viral video Tuesday 9:58 AM
- PewDiePie promotes YouTube account that features anti-Semitism, Nazi imagery Tuesday 9:20 AM
- FCC investigates major wireless carrier for lying about coverage Tuesday 8:40 AM
- Get this best-selling pressure cooker for half off, today only Tuesday 8:30 AM
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez compares her victory at 28 to Paul Ryan’s—and calls out a double standard Tuesday 8:22 AM
- If you’ve always lusted after a KitchenAid mixer, it’s over $80 off today Tuesday 8:00 AM
Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius are apparently dating
Brown, 13, and Sartorius, 15, are children of the internet, so of course they made it official on Instagram. On Friday, Brown posted a photo of the two dated Dec. 31 as an Instagram story. Us Weekly claims they spent New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World with Brown’s family. Eagle-eyed Insta-detectives also noticed he commented “Course” on a photo of Brown holding a giant stuffed bear a couple weeks ago.
Millie Bobby Brown confirms relationship with Musical.ly star Jacob Sartorius. pic.twitter.com/amuLtC9mpk
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) January 20, 2018
Sartorius, who became massively popular on the lip-sync app Musical.ly, has seen his share of controversy; in 2016, many fans complained about rude interactions with him. One claimed he asked her to send him nudes, though a rep for Sartorius later said it was someone posing as Jacob.
As two people with massive fandoms collide, fans, of course, have opinions about the coupling. But here’s yet another reminder that even though they are famous, these two are kids.
People are being weird and annoying about Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius. They’re kids. Mind ya business. Half of y’all dated some wack people in middle school too anyways
— Sydney (@acciosydney) January 20, 2018
hey everybody friendly reminder that millie bobby brown and jacob sartorius are children. remember your relationships in middle school, now imagine if that was broadcasted to the world…
— kevin brown. (@ballinbrown_) January 20, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.