- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius are apparently dating
Brown, 13, and Sartorius, 15, are children of the internet, so of course they made it official on Instagram. On Friday, Brown posted a photo of the two dated Dec. 31 as an Instagram story. Us Weekly claims they spent New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World with Brown’s family. Eagle-eyed Insta-detectives also noticed he commented “Course” on a photo of Brown holding a giant stuffed bear a couple weeks ago.
Millie Bobby Brown confirms relationship with Musical.ly star Jacob Sartorius. pic.twitter.com/amuLtC9mpk
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) January 20, 2018
Sartorius, who became massively popular on the lip-sync app Musical.ly, has seen his share of controversy; in 2016, many fans complained about rude interactions with him. One claimed he asked her to send him nudes, though a rep for Sartorius later said it was someone posing as Jacob.
As two people with massive fandoms collide, fans, of course, have opinions about the coupling. But here’s yet another reminder that even though they are famous, these two are kids.
People are being weird and annoying about Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius. They’re kids. Mind ya business. Half of y’all dated some wack people in middle school too anyways
— Sydney (@acciosydney) January 20, 2018
hey everybody friendly reminder that millie bobby brown and jacob sartorius are children. remember your relationships in middle school, now imagine if that was broadcasted to the world…
— kevin brown. (@ballinbrown_) January 20, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.