- Voters duped by fake ex-Bloomberg intern’s tweet about being fired 2 Years Ago
- HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ and the fantasy of competence Today 8:00 AM
- Cómo ver Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington en el UFC 245 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Penis fish’ memes erupt after worms wash up on California coast Friday 5:58 PM
- Why Britons are tweeting ‘Little England’ in wake of the U.K. election Friday 3:22 PM
- Net neutrality advocates ask for rehearing on federal court decision Friday 2:29 PM
- Americans are sharing their #PrivateHealthLIFEhacks to help Brits Friday 2:28 PM
- Warren, Sanders, Yang pledge to skip next week’s debate over union dispute Friday 2:12 PM
- How to watch tonight’s Nets vs. Raptors matchup on NBA TV Friday 2:00 PM
- Alt-right comedian Owen Benjamin banned from Instagram over anti-Semitic memes Friday 1:55 PM
- TikTok teens are procrastinating with #FinalsWeek Friday 1:46 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ takes on a prison break in episode 6 Friday 1:30 PM
- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss Friday 12:50 PM
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel Friday 12:30 PM
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Friday 11:29 AM
Brown, 13, and Sartorius, 15, are children of the internet, so of course they made it official on Instagram. On Friday, Brown posted a photo of the two dated Dec. 31 as an Instagram story. Us Weekly claims they spent New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World with Brown’s family. Eagle-eyed Insta-detectives also noticed he commented “Course” on a photo of Brown holding a giant stuffed bear a couple weeks ago.
Millie Bobby Brown confirms relationship with Musical.ly star Jacob Sartorius. pic.twitter.com/amuLtC9mpk— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) January 20, 2018
Sartorius, who became massively popular on the lip-sync app Musical.ly, has seen his share of controversy; in 2016, many fans complained about rude interactions with him. One claimed he asked her to send him nudes, though a rep for Sartorius later said it was someone posing as Jacob.
As two people with massive fandoms collide, fans, of course, have opinions about the coupling. But here’s yet another reminder that even though they are famous, these two are kids.
People are being weird and annoying about Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius. They’re kids. Mind ya business. Half of y’all dated some wack people in middle school too anyways— Sydney (@acciosydney) January 20, 2018
hey everybody friendly reminder that millie bobby brown and jacob sartorius are children. remember your relationships in middle school, now imagine if that was broadcasted to the world...— kevin brown. (@ballinbrown_) January 20, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.