- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Today 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Today 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Today 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Today 2:49 PM
- The safest place for ‘Game of Thrones’ memes is in the crypts Today 2:23 PM
- Report: Fortnite developer Epic Games is working employees into the ground Today 1:57 PM
- Damian Lillard’s game-winning 3-pointer inspired a plethora of memes Today 12:17 PM
- Gamers are blaming socialism for making the women in Mortal Kombat ‘ugly’ Today 11:36 AM
- Nickelodeon is selling SpongeBob toys based on popular memes Today 11:25 AM
- Alex Jones protests outside the White House by shouting the name of his website Today 11:13 AM
- ‘I Think You Should Leave with Tim Robinson’ has an absurd conclusion for every scenario Today 10:52 AM
- Twitch star TF Blade banned for racial slur—but he swears he didn’t say it Today 10:43 AM
- Steve King says backlash to white nationalism comment was like what Jesus went through Today 10:23 AM
- Netflix movies are still eligible for Oscars, Academy rules Today 10:21 AM
- Sheriff’s deputy makes homophobic comments on Facebook after gay teen’s suicide Today 10:02 AM
Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius are apparently dating
Brown, 13, and Sartorius, 15, are children of the internet, so of course they made it official on Instagram. On Friday, Brown posted a photo of the two dated Dec. 31 as an Instagram story. Us Weekly claims they spent New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World with Brown’s family. Eagle-eyed Insta-detectives also noticed he commented “Course” on a photo of Brown holding a giant stuffed bear a couple weeks ago.
Millie Bobby Brown confirms relationship with Musical.ly star Jacob Sartorius. pic.twitter.com/amuLtC9mpk
— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) January 20, 2018
Sartorius, who became massively popular on the lip-sync app Musical.ly, has seen his share of controversy; in 2016, many fans complained about rude interactions with him. One claimed he asked her to send him nudes, though a rep for Sartorius later said it was someone posing as Jacob.
As two people with massive fandoms collide, fans, of course, have opinions about the coupling. But here’s yet another reminder that even though they are famous, these two are kids.
People are being weird and annoying about Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius. They’re kids. Mind ya business. Half of y’all dated some wack people in middle school too anyways
— Sydney (@acciosydney) January 20, 2018
hey everybody friendly reminder that millie bobby brown and jacob sartorius are children. remember your relationships in middle school, now imagine if that was broadcasted to the world…
— kevin brown. (@ballinbrown_) January 20, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.