- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
Brown, 13, and Sartorius, 15, are children of the internet, so of course they made it official on Instagram. On Friday, Brown posted a photo of the two dated Dec. 31 as an Instagram story. Us Weekly claims they spent New Year’s Eve at Walt Disney World with Brown’s family. Eagle-eyed Insta-detectives also noticed he commented “Course” on a photo of Brown holding a giant stuffed bear a couple weeks ago.
Millie Bobby Brown confirms relationship with Musical.ly star Jacob Sartorius. pic.twitter.com/amuLtC9mpk— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) January 20, 2018
Sartorius, who became massively popular on the lip-sync app Musical.ly, has seen his share of controversy; in 2016, many fans complained about rude interactions with him. One claimed he asked her to send him nudes, though a rep for Sartorius later said it was someone posing as Jacob.
As two people with massive fandoms collide, fans, of course, have opinions about the coupling. But here’s yet another reminder that even though they are famous, these two are kids.
People are being weird and annoying about Millie Bobby Brown and Jacob Sartorius. They’re kids. Mind ya business. Half of y’all dated some wack people in middle school too anyways— Sydney (@acciosydney) January 20, 2018
hey everybody friendly reminder that millie bobby brown and jacob sartorius are children. remember your relationships in middle school, now imagine if that was broadcasted to the world...— kevin brown. (@ballinbrown_) January 20, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.