- Sophie Turner has a hot take on Arya’s ‘Game of Thrones’ sex scene Monday 6:50 PM
- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Monday 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Monday 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Monday 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Monday 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Monday 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Monday 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Monday 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Monday 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Monday 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Monday 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Monday 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Monday 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Monday 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Monday 11:45 AM
Cosplaying Milhouse casually steals the show at NBA game
A career-defining win.
The man wasn’t just sporting red-framed glasses, blue hair, and yellow face paint—he was also reading a copy of Radioactive Man that appeared to be made by hand. On the back cover: an ad for the Itchy and Scratchy Show. He was fully in-character, like Daniel Day-Lewis learning to make dresses before playing a dressmaker.
Viewers seemed to start noticing the cosplayer around 9pm ET, when the camera panned across the audience during a break in the game:
Milhouse en Milwaukee pic.twitter.com/bYWga1nsIQ
— Dani Senabre (@danisenabre) October 27, 2017
there’s a fucking milhouse cosplayer reading radioactive man at the Bucks game pic.twitter.com/W7mLcWkhLo
— evil basketball mom (@capitalflowking) October 27, 2017
THON —> GIANNIS
FEATURING…. Milhouse????? pic.twitter.com/A559bUit2u
— Brew Hoop (@brewhoop) October 27, 2017
This guy really went all out for the Milhouse cosplay at the Bucks game pic.twitter.com/RdN6T62dQT
— Tracy McLady Gaga (@Marco_Romo) October 27, 2017
Everything's coming up Milhouse at the Celtics/Bucks game tonight. pic.twitter.com/xao1T408VD
— Shawn Schillberg (@shawnps00) October 27, 2017
It’s 2017 and Milhouse showed up to a Milwaukee Bucks game. pic.twitter.com/bK5WI5p8bq
— Bach and Boujee (@HeyWrongMan) October 27, 2017
Congrats to this guy on his career-defining win. That said, there was one complaint.
He looks more like Shelbyville Milhouse, imo pic.twitter.com/KE3wRILiqk
— CallStands (@replaypoint) October 27, 2017
Which, we all hate those Shelbyville jerks.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.