- Philadelphia to fire 13 officers for racist, violent Facebook posts Saturday 6:12 PM
- Nick Offerman is so down to play every single role in ‘Cats’ Saturday 4:27 PM
- Woman documents how airport staff broke her wheelchair Saturday 3:04 PM
- Funeral home allegedly posted photos of woman’s dead body on social media Saturday 1:56 PM
- Alinity Divine is being investigated after throwing her cat during stream (updated) Saturday 12:04 PM
- ‘Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee’ returns with Seinfeld making a racist joke about China Saturday 10:26 AM
- YouTubers Eugenia Cooney and Shane Dawson make a joint comeback Saturday 9:06 AM
- The crushing effects of Trump’s abortion ‘gag rule’ on healthcare Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to live stream Pacquiao vs. Thurman Saturday 6:20 AM
- Review: Hulu with Live TV ensures you always have something to watch Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC on ESPN 4: Rafael dos Anjos vs. Leon Edwards Saturday 5:49 AM
- 2020 Democrats refuse to answer our questions about ‘Cats’ Friday 4:14 PM
- Belle Delphine’s Instagram account removed after mass reporting campaign Friday 4:08 PM
- Mariah Carey refuses old-age FaceApp challenge Friday 3:19 PM
- Journalists horrified by consolidation of Gatehouse, Gannett Friday 3:12 PM
Cosplaying Milhouse casually steals the show at NBA game
A career-defining win.
The man wasn’t just sporting red-framed glasses, blue hair, and yellow face paint—he was also reading a copy of Radioactive Man that appeared to be made by hand. On the back cover: an ad for the Itchy and Scratchy Show. He was fully in-character, like Daniel Day-Lewis learning to make dresses before playing a dressmaker.
Viewers seemed to start noticing the cosplayer around 9pm ET, when the camera panned across the audience during a break in the game:
Milhouse en Milwaukee pic.twitter.com/bYWga1nsIQ— Dani Senabre (@danisenabre) October 27, 2017
there’s a fucking milhouse cosplayer reading radioactive man at the Bucks game pic.twitter.com/W7mLcWkhLo— evil basketball mom (@capitalflowking) October 27, 2017
THON —> GIANNIS— Brew Hoop (@brewhoop) October 27, 2017
FEATURING.... Milhouse????? pic.twitter.com/A559bUit2u
This guy really went all out for the Milhouse cosplay at the Bucks game pic.twitter.com/RdN6T62dQT— Tracy McLady Gaga (@Marco_Romo) October 27, 2017
Everything's coming up Milhouse at the Celtics/Bucks game tonight. pic.twitter.com/xao1T408VD— Shawn Schillberg (@shawnps00) October 27, 2017
It’s 2017 and Milhouse showed up to a Milwaukee Bucks game. pic.twitter.com/bK5WI5p8bq— Bach and Boujee (@HeyWrongMan) October 27, 2017
Congrats to this guy on his career-defining win. That said, there was one complaint.
He looks more like Shelbyville Milhouse, imo pic.twitter.com/KE3wRILiqk— CallStands (@replaypoint) October 27, 2017
Which, we all hate those Shelbyville jerks.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.