- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
Cosplaying Milhouse casually steals the show at NBA game
A career-defining win.
The man wasn’t just sporting red-framed glasses, blue hair, and yellow face paint—he was also reading a copy of Radioactive Man that appeared to be made by hand. On the back cover: an ad for the Itchy and Scratchy Show. He was fully in-character, like Daniel Day-Lewis learning to make dresses before playing a dressmaker.
Viewers seemed to start noticing the cosplayer around 9pm ET, when the camera panned across the audience during a break in the game:
Milhouse en Milwaukee pic.twitter.com/bYWga1nsIQ
— Dani Senabre (@danisenabre) October 27, 2017
there’s a fucking milhouse cosplayer reading radioactive man at the Bucks game pic.twitter.com/W7mLcWkhLo
— evil basketball mom (@capitalflowking) October 27, 2017
THON —> GIANNIS
FEATURING…. Milhouse????? pic.twitter.com/A559bUit2u
— Brew Hoop (@brewhoop) October 27, 2017
This guy really went all out for the Milhouse cosplay at the Bucks game pic.twitter.com/RdN6T62dQT
— Tracy McLady Gaga (@Marco_Romo) October 27, 2017
Everything's coming up Milhouse at the Celtics/Bucks game tonight. pic.twitter.com/xao1T408VD
— Shawn Schillberg (@shawnps00) October 27, 2017
It’s 2017 and Milhouse showed up to a Milwaukee Bucks game. pic.twitter.com/bK5WI5p8bq
— Bach and Boujee (@HeyWrongMan) October 27, 2017
Congrats to this guy on his career-defining win. That said, there was one complaint.
He looks more like Shelbyville Milhouse, imo pic.twitter.com/KE3wRILiqk
— CallStands (@replaypoint) October 27, 2017
Which, we all hate those Shelbyville jerks.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.