- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
In candid social media posts Thursday, Miley Cyrus denied the allegation that her marriage to Liam Hemsworth ended due to her infidelity.
Cyrus laid out her experiences with drugs and infidelity in past relationships to her 98 million Instagram followers, stating she had “nothing to hide.”
“I can admit to a lot of things but I refuse to admit that my marriage ended because of cheating,” Cyrus wrote on Twitter. “Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will.”
I can admit to a lot of things but I refuse to admit that my marriage ended because of cheating. Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will.— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) August 22, 2019
Cyrus and Hemsworth first began dating as teenagers on the set of The Last Song in 2008 and continued to have an on-again-off-again relationship until getting married in December of 2018.
A representative for Cyrus told People that the duo was taking time apart to focus on themselves and their careers.
“Ever evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what’s best while they both focus on themselves and careers,” the representative said in a statement. “They still remain dedicated parents to all of their animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart.”
Rumors of their split began to surface on Aug. 10 after Cyrus posted a photo of herself, notably without a wedding ring. It was later discovered that the photo was taken on a trip to Italy with Brody Jenner’s ex, Kaitlynn Carter, who Cyrus was spotted kissing in photos obtained by Entertainment Tonight. Hemsworth filed for divorce on Wednesday, citing “irreconcilable differences,” according to court documents obtained by the Blast.
Cyrus also shared that she was fired from Hotel Transylvania after a photo surfaced of her licking a penis cake that she had bought Hemsworth for his birthday. She was originally slated to voice Mavis, the daughter of Dracula (Adam Sandler). Selena Gomez later got the role.
I got kicked off hotel Transylvania for buying Liam a penis cake for his birthday and licking it.— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) August 22, 2019
- People are offended that Miley Cyrus called virginity a ‘social construct’
- Miley Cyrus addresses her ‘ability to dip in and out of’ hip-hop in apology
- Miley Cyrus accused of copying Instagram artist’s sensual fruit art
H/T BuzzFeed News
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and Arabic at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.