- Fans are surprisingly hyping Moby up for his new vegan tattoo Tuesday 6:13 PM
- Suspicionless searches of travelers’ electronics ruled unconstitutional Tuesday 5:22 PM
- Facebook testing TikTok clone within Instagram called Reels Tuesday 5:11 PM
- Han Solo shooting scene changed yet again, spawning ‘Maclunkey’ memes Tuesday 4:52 PM
- Facebook bug opened iPhone cameras while users scrolled their feeds Tuesday 4:36 PM
- Black Facebook employees say company racism has ‘gotten worse’ Tuesday 4:01 PM
- This fish with a ‘human face’ is here to give you nightmares Tuesday 3:28 PM
- TikTok’s piercing challenge leaves the fate of your face up to a filter Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Soldiers with top-secret clearance say they were ordered to install a sketchy app Tuesday 2:46 PM
- How to take your Korean beauty routine on the go Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Disney+’s ‘Encore!’ is a love letter to high school theater Tuesday 2:15 PM
- White tourist filmed shouting homophobic, racist slurs Tuesday 1:31 PM
- U.K. advocacy group releases deepfakes of Corbyn, Johnson endorsing each other Tuesday 1:07 PM
- ‘The Mandalorian’ series premiere throws ‘Star Wars’ in the middle of the wild west Tuesday 12:35 PM
- A total guide to bone conduction headphones, plus our recommendations Tuesday 12:34 PM
In candid social media posts Thursday, Miley Cyrus denied the allegation that her marriage to Liam Hemsworth ended due to her infidelity.
Cyrus laid out her experiences with drugs and infidelity in past relationships to her 98 million Instagram followers, stating she had “nothing to hide.”
“I can admit to a lot of things but I refuse to admit that my marriage ended because of cheating,” Cyrus wrote on Twitter. “Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will.”
I can admit to a lot of things but I refuse to admit that my marriage ended because of cheating. Liam and I have been together for a decade. I’ve said it before & it remains true, I love Liam and always will.— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) August 22, 2019
Cyrus and Hemsworth first began dating as teenagers on the set of The Last Song in 2008 and continued to have an on-again-off-again relationship until getting married in December of 2018.
A representative for Cyrus told People that the duo was taking time apart to focus on themselves and their careers.
“Ever evolving, changing as partners and individuals, they have decided this is what’s best while they both focus on themselves and careers,” the representative said in a statement. “They still remain dedicated parents to all of their animals they share while lovingly taking this time apart.”
Rumors of their split began to surface on Aug. 10 after Cyrus posted a photo of herself, notably without a wedding ring. It was later discovered that the photo was taken on a trip to Italy with Brody Jenner’s ex, Kaitlynn Carter, who Cyrus was spotted kissing in photos obtained by Entertainment Tonight. Hemsworth filed for divorce on Wednesday, citing “irreconcilable differences,” according to court documents obtained by the Blast.
Cyrus also shared that she was fired from Hotel Transylvania after a photo surfaced of her licking a penis cake that she had bought Hemsworth for his birthday. She was originally slated to voice Mavis, the daughter of Dracula (Adam Sandler). Selena Gomez later got the role.
I got kicked off hotel Transylvania for buying Liam a penis cake for his birthday and licking it.— Miley Ray Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) August 22, 2019
- People are offended that Miley Cyrus called virginity a ‘social construct’
- Miley Cyrus addresses her ‘ability to dip in and out of’ hip-hop in apology
- Miley Cyrus accused of copying Instagram artist’s sensual fruit art
H/T BuzzFeed News
Caitlin Davis is an editorial intern for the Daily Dot studying journalism and Arabic at the University of Texas at Austin. Her work has appeared in the Daily Texan and the Austin Chronicle.