- How to stream the 2019 Stanley Cup for free 2 Years Ago
- Swipe This! My needy coworker won’t stop texting me 2 Years Ago
- How to watch ‘The Hot Zone’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Witness the wholesome magic of inter-generational conversations on r/AskOldPeople 2 Years Ago
- How to watch Paramount Network online for free Today 5:30 AM
- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
Charli XCX’s new video for ‘Boys’ includes a lot of important boys
We love the boys.
Picture this: Joe Jonas is sitting in a robe with stacks of pancakes, covering them in sticky syrup. Mac Demarco is licking a white guitar, shirtless, while never breaking eye contact with you. Khalid is holding two colorful puppies that are licking his face. Vampire Weekend’s Ezra Koenig is there too, brushing his teeth.
No, I’m not talking about your last wet dream. It all takes place in Charli XCX’s new music video for the boy-crazy pop anthem “Boys.” This video features dozens of V.I.B.s—very important boys—from Wiz Khalifa and Jack Antonoff, to Stormzy and Diplo.
This self-directed music video is a tribute to some of the most influential boys in pop culture. It’s every boy lover’s fantasy. No one is doing anything important in this video. The boys are eating cereal, and riding bikes, and some are just standing there. But it doesn’t matter because boys don’t need to do anything. We just want to look at them. In this song, Charli sings about all the different types of boys she needs, because she understand that one boy is never enough. We need them all.
Here’s a list of all the boys:
Aminé; AG Cook; Barns Courtney; Brendan Urie; Bring Me The Horizon (Oli); Buddy; Cameron Dallas; Charlie Puth; Chromeo; Cobra Snake; Connor Franta; Dan Smith (Bastille); Denzel Curry; Di Casp (Youtuber); Diplo; Fai Khadra; Flume; Frank Carter; G Eazy; Jack Antonoff; Jack Guinness; Jay Park; Jay Prince; Joe Jonas; Joey Badass; Kaytranada; Khalid; Liam Fray (Courteeners); Mac DeMarco; Mark Ronson; Max Hershenow (MS MR); Mic Lowry; MNEK; One Ok Rock; Poet; Portugal, The Man; Prince & Jacob; Riz Ahmed & The Swet Shop Boys; Sage The Gemini; Shamari Maurice; Shokichi; Shaun Ross; Spector (Fred); Stormzy; THEY; The Fat Jew; The Hurts (Theo); The Libertines (Carl Barratt); The Slaves (Laurie); The Vamps (Tristan and James); Tinie Tempah; Tom Daley; Tom Grennan; Tommy Cash; Ty Dolla Sign; Vance Joy; Vampire Weekend (Ezra and Rostam); Will.i.am; Wiz Khalifa; Wstrn; BING WINNERS.
Every scene in the video involves some sort of millennial pink, giving it an even more flirty and fun vibe. It’s rare that we get to see so many famous boys in such a short amount of time—and from a distinctly feminine gaze. After watching this video, you too will be busy thinking about boys.
Sarah Jasmine Montgomery is a Daily Dot contributor whose writing and criticism cover all things pop culture, with an emphasis on how communities of color impact physical and digital cultural spaces. Her writing and photography have also appeared in Texas Monthly, the Fader, Complex, and Billboard.