- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
- TikTok teens use AirPods and Google Translate to secretly talk in class Saturday 4:32 PM
- Video shows corpses of coronavirus victims lying in China hospital Saturday 3:44 PM
- Kid meets Slipknot after drumming video goes viral Saturday 2:30 PM
- Channing Tatum responds to troll who tried to compare Jenna Dewan and Jessie J’s looks Saturday 1:46 PM
- Grindr pulls an ‘I don’t know her’ after Eminem suggests he uses the app Saturday 12:48 PM
- Here are the top 10 most popular Instagram models in 2020 Saturday 12:21 PM
- ‘The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ takes its characters on a fantasy adventure to Hell in season 3 Saturday 11:37 AM
- Woman no longer in sorority, school after racist MLK post Saturday 10:45 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Miss Americana’ starts to deconstruct the myth of Taylor Swift Saturday 10:32 AM
- Teens charged with attempted arson after participating in TikTok ‘outlet challenge’ Saturday 8:56 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ is a metaphor for a white country built on the back of immigrants Saturday 6:00 AM
- This woman told two students to ‘speak English’ and people are not having it Friday 9:53 PM
Lori Loughlin reportedly won’t return for the fifth and final season of Netflix’s Fuller House.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Loughlin, who plays Becky Katsopolis on the show, has been axed from Fuller House, in light of her involvement in a pay-for-play college admission scam that ensnared celebrities, CEOs, and other well-to-do individuals.
Fuller House was renewed for a final season in January and is expected to debut later this year, though it’s unclear how it will deal with Aunt Becky’s disappearance since she’s only a recurring character. This isn’t the first scandal Fuller House has faced: Last year creator Jeff Franklin was fired for allegations of on-set misconduct.
The Hallmark Channel has also cut ties with Loughlin. Her daughter, popular YouTuber Olivia Jade, lost her sponsorship with Sephora. Loughlin and her husband, Mossimo Giannulli, appeared in court last week and were freed on bail. She’s set to appear in court in Boston on March 29.
The Daily Dot has reached out to Netflix for comment.
- The 105 best movies on Netflix
- What’s new on Netflix
- Netflix release dates: Everything to look forward to in 2019
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.