- How to stream Mexico vs. Brazil live in the U-17 World Cup final Today 3:00 AM
- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
Lindsay Lohan on Tuesday made no bones about where she stands when it comes to President Donald Trump: She thinks the whole Trump clan is full of “kind people,” and that CNN should leave POTUS alone. It’s for the greater good, she argues.
Lohan was responding to a screenshot of an article from right-wing blog Breitbart News in the process and clarified that it’s high time Americans start trusting Trump. The article that spurred a favorable reaction from the actress involved Trump’s tweet of support for the parents of a terminally ill British child, Charlie Gard, at the heart of a legal and ethical battle over his healthcare.
In 2004, the president was less kind to Lohan, who was 18 years old at the time. Asked on-air by Howard Stern if he found Lohan sexually attractive, Trump said: “There’s something there, right? But you have to like freckles. I’ve seen a, you know, close up of her chest and a lot of freckles. Are you into freckles?”
Trump continued: “She’s probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed… How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they’re always the best in bed?”
In February, Lohan offered support for the leader of the free world via Facebook Live. Trump has yet to like or retweet Lohan’s words of solidarity.
A year earlier, Lohan tweeted apparent support for Hillary Clinton, Trump’s 2016 Democratic challenger. “I couldn’t understand you more,” she wrote.
H/T Rolling Stone
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.