- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why 4 Years Ago
- Recreate a Hogwarts holiday with the LEGO ‘Harry Potter’ Advent calendar 4 Years Ago
- How to stream Titans vs. Jaguars on Thursday Night Football 4 Years Ago
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh Today 8:13 AM
- Night Monkey finally gets the trailer he deserves Today 8:04 AM
- All the TV series and films coming to AppleTV+ Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ Today 7:00 AM
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart Today 6:30 AM
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
- Selena Gomez producing docuseries about immigration for Netflix Tuesday 7:11 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Shakhtar Donetsk in Champions League action Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos threatens to crash furry convention he is barred from Tuesday 5:54 PM
- How to stream Juventus vs. Atletico Madrid in Champions League action Tuesday 5:52 PM
Lincoln Chafee hasn’t made much headway in the 2016 presidential race. Some voters didn’t even know he was running until last week’s Democratic debate, where he just seemed happy to be there. And Wolf Blitzer is more than happy to remind him of all his faults.
The way Daily Show host Trevor Noah sees it, the CNN anchor is the classic bully. He points out Chafee’s limited funds and support, reminds him about how uncool he is, and notes that he’s basically polling zero percent among Democrats. At this point, CNN could have easily swapped Blitzer out for any mean girl from the past 30 years and had the same effect on Chafee.
But Noah has had enough. He realizes he’s part of the problem and vows to stop criticizing people based on their appearance and ideology. But that probably won’t last very long, thanks to a very persuasive argument to keep doing it.
Screengrab via The Daily Show
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.