- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers 2 Years Ago
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Today 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Today 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Today 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
- Every big announcement made at D23 about Disney+ Saturday 6:33 PM
- The best haunted house movies to watch online in 2019 Saturday 4:13 PM
- Andy Ngo seen laughing as Patriot Prayer members plan an attack in newly emerged video Saturday 3:59 PM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Bournemouth Saturday 3:25 PM
- Catholic priest allegedly spent church money on Grindr hookups Saturday 3:04 PM
President Trump’s ruthlessness toward people he doesn’t like or who don’t do what he wants has been well documented, and it apparently extends to kicking people out of his hotel who refuse his demands in the middle of the night.
“Trump actually kicked us out of his hotel once,” Payne said. “You wouldn’t believe it. It was about [meeting] his daughter. He phoned up our manager and we were asleep. He said ‘well, wake them up’ and I was like ‘no’ and then he wouldn’t let us use the underground garage.”
Payne doesn’t specify which daughter Trump wanted One Direction to meet, but Tiffany is much closer in age to the band members than Ivanka.
He continued: “Obviously in New York we can’t really go outside. New York is ruthless for us. So he was like, ‘OK, then I don’t want you in my hotel.’ So we had to leave.”
It’s unclear how long ago the incident occurred, but it’s something Trump never appeared to complain about on Twitter; his lone tweet on “one direction” has nothing to do with the band.
H/T the Cut
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.