- Workers claim Google made spy tool to prevent them from organizing Wednesday 8:13 PM
- Hailey Bieber denies shading Selena Gomez with ‘I’ll Kill You’ Instagram post Wednesday 7:46 PM
- Trump signed an ego tweet sheet for Tomi Lahren–and it features conspiracy theorists Wednesday 6:59 PM
- Attorneys say ICE deleted evidence pertaining to transgender asylum seeker’s death Wednesday 6:24 PM
- Everything you need to know about VSCO filter codes Wednesday 6:17 PM
- Are users prepared to pay for Gmail storage space? Wednesday 6:09 PM
- Facebook pledges $1 billion to fight housing crisis it helped create Wednesday 5:16 PM
- Lizzo officially credits ‘DNA test’ tweet writer on ‘Truth Hurts’ Wednesday 4:50 PM
- Pornhub takes down videos secretly filmed in a college women’s locker room Wednesday 4:15 PM
- Google Maps on iPhone now shows you speed traps Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Here’s why you’re seeing ‘rise and shine’ all over social media Wednesday 3:45 PM
- AOC grills Zuckerberg over false political ads on Facebook Wednesday 3:27 PM
- Fox News promotes pro-faith, anti-antifa film ‘The Reliant’ Wednesday 3:17 PM
- Cardi B to star in ‘Fast & Furious 9’ Wednesday 3:12 PM
- AOC on opening her DMs: ‘By this morning, it was trash’ Wednesday 2:26 PM
Winter is here, and Leonardo DiCaprio has traded his star-studded summer dude squad for the company of 20-year-old Argentinian actress Camila Morrone.
The Cut’s gossip extraordinaire Allie Jones theorizes the couple met at Art Basel, the international art fair staged at Miami Beach earlier this month where Morrone was a guest of honor. Evidently, they hit it off, as the Daily Mail snapped photos of the two leaving Morrone’s Los Angeles house on Saturday morning. (Leo’s normcore fashion sense is still intact.)
Aside from being an extremely bankable, Oscar-winning actor, the 43-year-old DiCaprio has built a reputation as a serial womanizer. This is the dude who was once spotted walking out of a Miami nightclub with 20 women. That doesn’t sound practical, but who cares? Neither is eating raw bison liver on the set of The Revenant, but it won the long-suffering actor a coveted Academy Award.
H/T the Cut
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.