- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
- Michael Jordan cries at Kobe Bryant memorial, jokes about creating a new meme Monday 4:43 PM
- Woman’s boyfriend says it’s him or the frogs—Reddit says choose the frogs Monday 4:22 PM
- Greyhound buses will no longer allow Border Patrol checks Monday 4:04 PM
- ‘Eat Them To Defeat Them’ is oddly about vegetables—not about eating the rich Monday 3:26 PM
- Marco Rubio mocked for filming talking while driving socialism critique Monday 2:54 PM
- QAnon believer asks Trump’s campaign press secretary who Q is Monday 2:36 PM
- Octavia Spencer has discovered ‘Ma’ memes—and she can’t get enough Monday 2:09 PM
- Meet the anti-Greta Thunberg, a climate ‘skeptic’ funded by the oil industry Monday 1:12 PM
- Harvey Weinstein convicted of rape and sexual assault Monday 12:56 PM
- Senator calls Facebook’s current election disinformation efforts ‘inadequate’ in letter Monday 12:11 PM
Winter is here, and Leonardo DiCaprio has traded his star-studded summer dude squad for the company of 20-year-old Argentinian actress Camila Morrone.
The Cut’s gossip extraordinaire Allie Jones theorizes the couple met at Art Basel, the international art fair staged at Miami Beach earlier this month where Morrone was a guest of honor. Evidently, they hit it off, as the Daily Mail snapped photos of the two leaving Morrone’s Los Angeles house on Saturday morning. (Leo’s normcore fashion sense is still intact.)
Aside from being an extremely bankable, Oscar-winning actor, the 43-year-old DiCaprio has built a reputation as a serial womanizer. This is the dude who was once spotted walking out of a Miami nightclub with 20 women. That doesn’t sound practical, but who cares? Neither is eating raw bison liver on the set of The Revenant, but it won the long-suffering actor a coveted Academy Award.
H/T the Cut
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.