- Pornhub sued by deaf man who wants closed captioning in videos Thursday 7:52 PM
- 70,000 Tinder photos of women are being circulated in cybercrime forum Thursday 7:26 PM
- YouTuber faces backlash for using paper towels to soak up an entire swimming pool Thursday 6:54 PM
- Trump’s latest impeachment tweet inspires perfect meme Thursday 6:07 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ fans dredge up new cast member’s racist tweets Thursday 4:53 PM
- This Bernie Sanders subreddit just banned all content from CNN Thursday 3:52 PM
- Deepfake app turns you into your favorite GIFs Thursday 3:43 PM
- GOP senator calls CNN reporter ‘liberal hack’ Thursday 2:20 PM
- Queer developer blasts Steam over ‘backwards’ adult filter review Thursday 2:20 PM
- Woman blasts Stephen Colbert for not paying when she was an intern Thursday 1:05 PM
- Everyone’s seen the ‘Mayo Pete’ memes except Pete Buttigieg Thursday 1:05 PM
- How to watch ‘Diary of a Future President’ Thursday 1:01 PM
- ‘Mindhunter’ season 3 on hold indefinitely Thursday 12:07 PM
- Teen’s TikTok sends powerful message about domestic violence Thursday 11:22 AM
- ‘OK boomer’ meme makes it to the Supreme Court Thursday 11:02 AM
James, who was rooting for his hometown Indians to beat the Cubs, looks sheepish. Wade looks delighted.
Despite his internal conflict, it seemed like James handled the humiliation, um, well.
H/T The Big Lead
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.