- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Today 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Today 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Today 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Today 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Today 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
Starting tonight at midnight, and following the waning crescent moon over the next three months, Del Rey and others will cast a spell on Donald Trump, to “bind” him and “all those who abet him,” according to the Facebook event page. Last summer, a group put a hex on convicted rapist Brock Turner.
At the stroke of midnight
Feb 24, March 26, April 24, May 23
Ingredients can b found online
— Lana Del Rey (@LanaDelRey) February 24, 2017
As this is an internet-age hex, some participants will be livestreaming the ritual, though it’s not clear if that includes Del Rey. The “ingredients” she references can be found here. Happy hexing!
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.