- Instagram has mixed feelings about Mindy Kaling supporting Aziz Ansari Saturday 5:02 PM
- Donald Trump keeps pushing his unsubstantiated voter fraud claims Saturday 4:09 PM
- Report: YouTube will no longer run ads on anti-vax channels Saturday 2:54 PM
- Microsoft employees want to cancel a $479 million contract with the U.S. military Saturday 1:14 PM
- Queso recipe gets launched to space Saturday 10:09 AM
- ‘Isabelle Facts’ was a wholesome queer meme account—until harassers showed up Saturday 8:28 AM
- 2016 election stories the ‘Newsroom’ reboot will cover Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Brandon Rios vs. Humberto Soto for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ heads to ‘Bly Manor’ for next installment Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to stream James DeGale vs. Chris Eubank Jr. for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 145 in Prague for free Saturday 5:00 AM
- R. Kelly charged in Chicago with multiple counts of sex abuse Friday 7:51 PM
- Elon Musk finally hosts PewDiePie’s meme review Friday 6:27 PM
- Netflix throws ‘Umbrella Academy’-themed wedding for fans Friday 4:54 PM
- Report: Facebook collects app data on users’ body weight, menstrual cycles Friday 3:38 PM
The Logan Paul vs. KSI boxing match isn’t yet official. But that hasn’t stopped at least one online betting website to create odds on the potential fight.
And Sky Bet has made KSI the slight betting favorite.
According to Sky Bet, KSI is a 4/6 favorite, while Paul is a very slight 5/4 underdog. The odds of a draw occurring in the match have been set at 10/1. As Metro points out, KSI would be an even bigger favorite against Jake Paul, with KSI as a 4/7 favorite and Paul as a 6/4 underdog.
KSI, who knocked out YouTuber Joe Weller this month in a fight that attracted 22 million views on YouTube, recently asked his fans to decide who he should fight next. So far, prank artist Adam Saleh leads that fan poll.
But KSI said this week that if a Logan Paul fight can be made for this August in London, that’s what he’ll choose. On Saturday, Logan Paul uploaded a video saying he was probably going to fight KSI but he made it clear that a deal has not yet been reached.
Paul almost certainly has more experience than KSI in the ring, but the oddsmakers are apparently giving plenty of weight to KSI’s surprisingly solid performance against Weller.
Yet, if you think Paul would win, as I do, the oddsmakers have officially given you the chance to make good money if you lay it down on Paul to win.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.