- Jason Momoa says the ‘Justice League’ Snyder cut is ‘ssssiiicccckkkkkk’ 1 Year Ago
- Kevin Smith announces a He-Man reboot for Netflix 1 Year Ago
- Kellyanne Conway brushes off recession fears, calls it ‘Sesame Street word of the day’ Today 11:05 AM
- Conservatives are livid the New York Times is writing articles about slavery Today 10:52 AM
- Iceland holds funeral for first glacier to melt Today 10:44 AM
- Nonprofit fanfiction database Archive of Our Own wins a Hugo Today 9:59 AM
- Dan Carlin’s ‘War Remains’ is a stunning VR pop-up Today 9:27 AM
- Your wireless data is probably being throttled, study finds Today 9:25 AM
- Mike Judge’s dystopian comedy ‘Idiocracy’ is now streaming on Netflix Today 8:00 AM
- The 2020 Democratic presidential candidates as La Croix flavors Today 7:00 AM
- Crowdsourcing mental healthcare with 7 Cups Today 7:00 AM
- How to unlock hidden filters and effects for Instagram Stories Today 6:00 AM
- In season 2, ‘Succession’ has quietly become one of the best shows on TV Sunday 9:10 PM
- Alexa Demie shares the beauty inspiration behind ‘Euphoria’s’ Maddy Sunday 5:47 PM
- Fans just discovered Lizzo’s old YouTube channel–and it’s full of gems Sunday 4:22 PM
The Logan Paul vs. KSI boxing match isn’t yet official. But that hasn’t stopped at least one online betting website to create odds on the potential fight.
And Sky Bet has made KSI the slight betting favorite.
According to Sky Bet, KSI is a 4/6 favorite, while Paul is a very slight 5/4 underdog. The odds of a draw occurring in the match have been set at 10/1. As Metro points out, KSI would be an even bigger favorite against Jake Paul, with KSI as a 4/7 favorite and Paul as a 6/4 underdog.
KSI, who knocked out YouTuber Joe Weller this month in a fight that attracted 22 million views on YouTube, recently asked his fans to decide who he should fight next. So far, prank artist Adam Saleh leads that fan poll.
But KSI said this week that if a Logan Paul fight can be made for this August in London, that’s what he’ll choose. On Saturday, Logan Paul uploaded a video saying he was probably going to fight KSI but he made it clear that a deal has not yet been reached.
Paul almost certainly has more experience than KSI in the ring, but the oddsmakers are apparently giving plenty of weight to KSI’s surprisingly solid performance against Weller.
Yet, if you think Paul would win, as I do, the oddsmakers have officially given you the chance to make good money if you lay it down on Paul to win.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.