- Daenerys’ passive-aggressive smile is a very relatable meme Tuesday 11:18 PM
- Kentucky food truck repurposes ‘LGBTQ’ to support Trump, BBQ Tuesday 8:47 PM
- Trump complains about his Twitter follower count to Jack Dorsey Tuesday 6:34 PM
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’ sticks the devastating landing—and gives you time to grieve Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Teen hits Apple with $1 billion lawsuit over alleged face recognition arrest Tuesday 4:48 PM
- John Cornyn tried to attack Patton Oswalt for his old tweets and failed miserably Tuesday 4:29 PM
- Logan Paul is selling a pillow of his dead dog—for a good cause Tuesday 4:04 PM
- Study: Too much Netflix, not enough ‘chill’ Tuesday 3:36 PM
- Pete Buttigieg under fire for saying incarcerated Americans shouldn’t be allowed to vote Tuesday 2:54 PM
- Vine’s co-founder is beta testing a new app called Byte Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Report: Joe Biden’s first 2020 fundraiser will be with a Comcast executive Tuesday 2:49 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sabrina’ appears to have an art-copying problem (updated) Tuesday 2:47 PM
- People are crying over these cats’ window-sill romance Tuesday 2:27 PM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme is all about being comforted Tuesday 2:24 PM
- Parody video totally nails what men are like on Tinder Tuesday 1:57 PM
The Logan Paul vs. KSI boxing match isn’t yet official. But that hasn’t stopped at least one online betting website to create odds on the potential fight.
And Sky Bet has made KSI the slight betting favorite.
According to Sky Bet, KSI is a 4/6 favorite, while Paul is a very slight 5/4 underdog. The odds of a draw occurring in the match have been set at 10/1. As Metro points out, KSI would be an even bigger favorite against Jake Paul, with KSI as a 4/7 favorite and Paul as a 6/4 underdog.
KSI, who knocked out YouTuber Joe Weller this month in a fight that attracted 22 million views on YouTube, recently asked his fans to decide who he should fight next. So far, prank artist Adam Saleh leads that fan poll.
But KSI said this week that if a Logan Paul fight can be made for this August in London, that’s what he’ll choose. On Saturday, Logan Paul uploaded a video saying he was probably going to fight KSI but he made it clear that a deal has not yet been reached.
Paul almost certainly has more experience than KSI in the ring, but the oddsmakers are apparently giving plenty of weight to KSI’s surprisingly solid performance against Weller.
Yet, if you think Paul would win, as I do, the oddsmakers have officially given you the chance to make good money if you lay it down on Paul to win.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.