- Trump Jr. retweets UFC fighter calling troop testifying against his dad a ‘douche bag’ 1 Year Ago
- The best apps and gadgets for cooking the perfect Thanksgiving feast 1 Year Ago
- Amazon says police can hold on to Ring videos indefinitely 1 Year Ago
- Henry Cavill on the prospect of playing Superman again: ‘the cape is still in the closet’ Today 9:15 AM
- Why does Pete Buttigieg always tweet ‘buh’? Today 9:08 AM
- Noah Hawley will direct the next ‘Star Trek’ movie starring Chris Pine Today 8:51 AM
- Vidgo is a streaming bonanza of live sports Today 8:40 AM
- Reap the benefits of CBD with these organic CBD tinctures Today 8:17 AM
- How to stream Hulu in 4K Today 7:12 AM
- The far-right is mobilizing to get Roger Stone pardoned Today 7:00 AM
- Artist Yumi Sakugawa uses Instagram to tackle creative shame Today 6:00 AM
- Is that Rosa Parks in random Twitter user’s baby photo? Tuesday 8:24 PM
- Syracuse students say white supremacist manifesto was AirDropped to them Tuesday 7:44 PM
- Florida woman gets prison time for throwing slushie at Matt Gaetz Tuesday 6:28 PM
- Marie Kondo’s online store slammed for selling clutter-worthy products Tuesday 5:34 PM
Kim Kardashian has been flaunting a new(ish?) body lately, leading her sisters to marvel at how “skinny” and nearly “anorexic” she is now. After model Tyson Beckford left some comments about her new look on Instagram, she decided to go low, not high.
In a paparazzi photo from Monday, taken before an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kardashian can be seen wearing an all-black outfit. Beckford commented twice, once saying, “Sorry I don’t care for it personally,” then clarified what “it” meant: “She is not real, doctor fucked up on her right hip.”
Kardashian volleyed back, stating: “Sis we all know why you don’t care for it.” Some people claimed that was her implying Beckford is gay.
Then Beckford volleyed back on his Instagram story, saying that he doesn’t care for plastic surgery on women and that he’s “always gonna pick a Beyoncé over anyone else,” but fans started pushing back against her comment.
Jesus Christ, Kimberly!!!! This homophobic rhetoric is not helping your cause, beloved!!!!! pic.twitter.com/TxtPy0ixGi— mariah smith (@mRiah) July 31, 2018
Kardashian has been criticized by fellow celebs for embracing her sisters’ praise over being so skinny, and for pushing an unrealistic body image. She’s also been called out for pushing sketchy and dangerous products on followers.
H/T Daily Mail
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.