- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Kim Kardashian has been flaunting a new(ish?) body lately, leading her sisters to marvel at how “skinny” and nearly “anorexic” she is now. After model Tyson Beckford left some comments about her new look on Instagram, she decided to go low, not high.
In a paparazzi photo from Monday, taken before an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kardashian can be seen wearing an all-black outfit. Beckford commented twice, once saying, “Sorry I don’t care for it personally,” then clarified what “it” meant: “She is not real, doctor fucked up on her right hip.”
Kardashian volleyed back, stating: “Sis we all know why you don’t care for it.” Some people claimed that was her implying Beckford is gay.
Then Beckford volleyed back on his Instagram story, saying that he doesn’t care for plastic surgery on women and that he’s “always gonna pick a Beyoncé over anyone else,” but fans started pushing back against her comment.
Jesus Christ, Kimberly!!!! This homophobic rhetoric is not helping your cause, beloved!!!!! pic.twitter.com/TxtPy0ixGi— mariah smith (@mRiah) July 31, 2018
Kardashian has been criticized by fellow celebs for embracing her sisters’ praise over being so skinny, and for pushing an unrealistic body image. She’s also been called out for pushing sketchy and dangerous products on followers.
H/T Daily Mail
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.