- Iguanas are falling from trees—and people are selling them online for food 1 Year Ago
- 75,000 sign petition to fire Wendy Williams after ‘cleft lip’ comment about Joaquin Phoenix 1 Year Ago
- Kim Kardashian says Kylie Jenner’s setting spray is ‘cheap sh*t’ Today 11:59 AM
- Trump continues to demand Apple unlock iPhones for the government Today 11:46 AM
- Police officer suspended after video of a handcuffed Delonte West surfaces Today 11:33 AM
- ‘Girls don’t want a boyfriend’ meme leaves boyfriends in 2019 Today 11:21 AM
- Are these tweets about ‘The Bachelor’ or Trump’s impeachment? Today 10:45 AM
- Likely file Saudi prince sent to Jeff Bezos’ to hack his phone revealed Today 10:10 AM
- Will Olivia Jade have to testify against her mother, Lori Loughlin, in bribery trial? Today 10:07 AM
- Gina Rodriguez slammed for promoting ‘American Dirt’ Today 9:26 AM
- Netflix says ‘The Witcher’ is its biggest show. Is it really? Today 8:59 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for podcast comments Today 8:53 AM
- Lizzo reps Beyoncé’s Ivy Park collection in adult-themed TikTok Today 7:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eye for an Eye’ is a fun but messy thriller about revenge Today 7:00 AM
- Which 2020 Democratic candidates post the most cringe? Today 6:30 AM
Kim Kardashian has been flaunting a new(ish?) body lately, leading her sisters to marvel at how “skinny” and nearly “anorexic” she is now. After model Tyson Beckford left some comments about her new look on Instagram, she decided to go low, not high.
In a paparazzi photo from Monday, taken before an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kardashian can be seen wearing an all-black outfit. Beckford commented twice, once saying, “Sorry I don’t care for it personally,” then clarified what “it” meant: “She is not real, doctor fucked up on her right hip.”
Kardashian volleyed back, stating: “Sis we all know why you don’t care for it.” Some people claimed that was her implying Beckford is gay.
Then Beckford volleyed back on his Instagram story, saying that he doesn’t care for plastic surgery on women and that he’s “always gonna pick a Beyoncé over anyone else,” but fans started pushing back against her comment.
Jesus Christ, Kimberly!!!! This homophobic rhetoric is not helping your cause, beloved!!!!! pic.twitter.com/TxtPy0ixGi— mariah smith (@mRiah) July 31, 2018
Kardashian has been criticized by fellow celebs for embracing her sisters’ praise over being so skinny, and for pushing an unrealistic body image. She’s also been called out for pushing sketchy and dangerous products on followers.
H/T Daily Mail
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.