- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’-inspired miniseries is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
Jaguar PS/Shutterstock (Licensed)
No, it’s not a new TV show coming this fall. Yet.
North, Saint & Chi
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 19, 2018
And to everyone who thinks it’s literally pronounced as CHI. No. It’s “Shy”
— Leslie ♥ (@rodashian) January 19, 2018
This is most likely a nod to West’s hometown, but the internet had fun with it.
before and after Peter Cetera found out the name of Kim and Kanye's baby pic.twitter.com/FTcvSZvz1h
— dorsey.mp4 (@dorseyshaw) January 19, 2018
chicago west sounds like a nbc show that's a ripoff of law & order svu that debuted in the fall of 2007 that came on from 9:30 pm est. that only lasted one season because of bad ratings that returned in 2009 only to be cancelled again the following year
— saint laurent mask (@nasmaraj) January 19, 2018
Chicago West might be the Blackest thing Kanye has done in about 5 years or so.
🗣And they will call her Chi PRONOUNCED (SHY) and not (CHAI) FYI!
— Jasmyn Lawson (@JasmynBeKnowing) January 19, 2018
huge missed opportunity on Kim and Kanye’s part not to name that baby Fievel Goes
— monica heisey (@monicaheisey) January 19, 2018
Chicago West isn't a community college?
— Travon Free (@Travon) January 19, 2018
Earlier this week, desperate fans looked a bit too deep into Kardashian’s Instagram post of a Louis Vuitton bag and thought it might hold clues to the baby’s name. Kardashian also gave her son Saint a shout-out.
Guys I have to say my son is a genius! He’s two years old and knows how to spell gargantuan. Had to brag for a sec!
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 18, 2018
Audra Schroeder is the Daily Dot’s senior entertainment writer, and she focuses on streaming, comedy, and music. Her work has previously appeared in the Austin Chronicle, the Dallas Observer, NPR, ESPN, Bitch, and the Village Voice. She is based in Austin, Texas.