- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
- The best Netflix original movies of 2019 Wednesday 3:20 PM
- Pinterest is reportedly blocking vaccination searches Wednesday 2:53 PM
- Nike’s self-lacing smart sneakers malfunction days after release Wednesday 2:50 PM
- How to quickly get the Havoc weapon in Apex Legends Wednesday 2:48 PM
- The truth behind the anti-LGBTQ emoji controversy Wednesday 1:37 PM
- Tristan Thompson disables Instagram comments after reports he cheated on Khloe Kardashian Wednesday 11:25 AM
- Introducing ‘boner culture,’ this Gamergate blogger’s latest cause Wednesday 11:16 AM
- HBO debuts trailer for controversial Michael Jackson doc ‘Leaving Neverland’ Wednesday 10:46 AM
- Christian woman refuses to do taxes for lesbian married couple Wednesday 10:43 AM
- Political campaigns will be snooping on your phones in 2020 Wednesday 10:43 AM
Kim Kardashian isn’t exactly known as a party animal. She reportedly rarely even drinks alcohol. It’s so rare that her sister, Khloe tweeted her shock when she saw Kim take a sip of a drink of a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
“My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal,” she tweeted.
My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal #KUWTK
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 19, 2018
So, when it was revealed that Kim was on ecstasy when she got married for the first time and when she made her infamous sex tape with Ray J, Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick were shocked.
“I didn’t know you, like, got high,” Jenner told the 38-year-old.
This led the reality star to recall her “wild days” in a conversation with Jenner and Disick on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that aired Sunday.
“I did ecstasy once and I got married. I did ecstasy again and I made a sex tape,” she told them. “Like, everything bad would happen.”
When she was 19, she eloped with producer Damon Thomas. The couple divorced four years later, in 2004. Kardashian and her then-boyfriend Ray J recorded a sex tape in 2003 that was leaked in 2007. Disick didn’t believe she was high in the sex tape, but Kim insisted she “absolutely” was.
“Everyone knows it. My jaw was shaking the whole time,” she replied.
It seems everyone didn’t actually know this because people on Twitter were also shocked.
I still can’t believe Kim did ecstasy, like wow? Kim? Kardashian? West? #KUWTK
— luisjosé. (@narcicismo) November 26, 2018
— Kaynah Lassiter (@KaynahLassiter) November 26, 2018
Finding out Kim Kardashian was on ecstasy when she filmed her sex tape is the best thing I’ve heard in my whole life #kuwtk
— T🌷 (@tiff_nunes) November 26, 2018
Even though Kim doesn’t get as wild anymore, she made sure to let everyone know she’s still fun. “Don’t get it twisted, I’m always the life of the party,” she said.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.