- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
Kim Kardashian isn’t exactly known as a party animal. She reportedly rarely even drinks alcohol. It’s so rare that her sister, Khloe tweeted her shock when she saw Kim take a sip of a drink of a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
“My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal,” she tweeted.
My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal #KUWTK
— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 19, 2018
So, when it was revealed that Kim was on ecstasy when she got married for the first time and when she made her infamous sex tape with Ray J, Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick were shocked.
“I didn’t know you, like, got high,” Jenner told the 38-year-old.
This led the reality star to recall her “wild days” in a conversation with Jenner and Disick on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that aired Sunday.
“I did ecstasy once and I got married. I did ecstasy again and I made a sex tape,” she told them. “Like, everything bad would happen.”
When she was 19, she eloped with producer Damon Thomas. The couple divorced four years later, in 2004. Kardashian and her then-boyfriend Ray J recorded a sex tape in 2003 that was leaked in 2007. Disick didn’t believe she was high in the sex tape, but Kim insisted she “absolutely” was.
“Everyone knows it. My jaw was shaking the whole time,” she replied.
It seems everyone didn’t actually know this because people on Twitter were also shocked.
I still can’t believe Kim did ecstasy, like wow? Kim? Kardashian? West? #KUWTK
— luisjosé. (@narcicismo) November 26, 2018
— Kaynah Lassiter (@KaynahLassiter) November 26, 2018
Finding out Kim Kardashian was on ecstasy when she filmed her sex tape is the best thing I’ve heard in my whole life #kuwtk
— T🌷 (@tiffnunes1) November 26, 2018
Even though Kim doesn’t get as wild anymore, she made sure to let everyone know she’s still fun. “Don’t get it twisted, I’m always the life of the party,” she said.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.