- This Twitter account is parodying Amazon customer service Thursday 8:52 PM
- How to live stream Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs. Artur Beterbiev Thursday 7:00 PM
- Shaggy says an online scammer is impersonating him Thursday 6:53 PM
- IRL Barbie Malibu Dreamhouse available to rent on Airbnb Thursday 6:16 PM
- Men’s Humor trolled for unknowingly tweeting Grindr conversation Thursday 5:29 PM
- How to stream Dominick Reyes vs. Chris Weidman Thursday 5:00 PM
- Jennifer Aniston had a finsta before officially joining Instagram Thursday 4:35 PM
- Facebook denies moderating comments under Zuckerberg’s big free speech live stream Thursday 2:38 PM
- ‘My headphones’ meme proves our music is sadder than we look Thursday 1:53 PM
- ‘Time for an upgrade’ meme shows Kamala Harris’ team is too online Thursday 1:35 PM
- Prison guards reportedly mocked trans inmates in private Facebook groups Thursday 1:33 PM
- Gradient is the new celebrity look-alike app winning over influencers Thursday 12:46 PM
- Trolls accuse cosplayer of ‘appropriating’ Joker culture (updated) Thursday 12:28 PM
- Every Studio Ghibli movie will stream exclusively on HBO Max Thursday 12:24 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ season 3 saw its highest viewer numbers yet Thursday 12:01 PM
Kim Kardashian isn’t exactly known as a party animal. She reportedly rarely even drinks alcohol. It’s so rare that her sister, Khloe tweeted her shock when she saw Kim take a sip of a drink of a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
“My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal,” she tweeted.
My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal #KUWTK— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 19, 2018
So, when it was revealed that Kim was on ecstasy when she got married for the first time and when she made her infamous sex tape with Ray J, Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick were shocked.
“I didn’t know you, like, got high,” Jenner told the 38-year-old.
This led the reality star to recall her “wild days” in a conversation with Jenner and Disick on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that aired Sunday.
“I did ecstasy once and I got married. I did ecstasy again and I made a sex tape,” she told them. “Like, everything bad would happen.”
When she was 19, she eloped with producer Damon Thomas. The couple divorced four years later, in 2004. Kardashian and her then-boyfriend Ray J recorded a sex tape in 2003 that was leaked in 2007. Disick didn’t believe she was high in the sex tape, but Kim insisted she “absolutely” was.
“Everyone knows it. My jaw was shaking the whole time,” she replied.
It seems everyone didn’t actually know this because people on Twitter were also shocked.
I still can’t believe Kim did ecstasy, like wow? Kim? Kardashian? West? #KUWTK— luisjosé. (@narcicismo) November 26, 2018
Finding out Kim Kardashian was on ecstasy when she filmed her sex tape is the best thing I’ve heard in my whole life #kuwtk— T🌷 (@tiffnunes1) November 26, 2018
Even though Kim doesn’t get as wild anymore, she made sure to let everyone know she’s still fun. “Don’t get it twisted, I’m always the life of the party,” she said.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.