- Buttigieg, Klobuchar come together to laugh at Bloomberg Wednesday 10:29 PM
- Bernie Sanders calls Bloomberg’s wealth ‘grotesque’ to his face Wednesday 9:53 PM
- Angry Bloomberg asks debate moderators if he’s ‘chicken liver’ Wednesday 9:29 PM
- Elizabeth Warren savages everyone else’s healthcare plan Wednesday 9:07 PM
- K-Pop stans help push ‘Pooping for Kaitlin’ hashtag mocking Kent State gun girl Wednesday 8:54 PM
- Fans speculate after learning Pop Smoke posted address prior to fatal home invasion Wednesday 8:11 PM
- Jar of human tongues found in Florida has people shook Wednesday 6:39 PM
- Video of Blueface teaching Obama lookalike to dance is turning heads Wednesday 5:58 PM
- ‘No one has the range’ for this meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Mom confronts man who followed daughter through grocery store in viral video Wednesday 5:05 PM
- Major study linking vaping to heart attacks gets retracted Wednesday 4:36 PM
- George Zimmerman is suing Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren Wednesday 2:55 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Horse Girl’ accused of ripping off 2017 indie film Wednesday 2:52 PM
- The Genyus Network is a safe social space for stroke survivors Wednesday 2:20 PM
- MAGA hat-wearing dog finishes last in ‘Today Show’ fan vote—still named winner Wednesday 2:03 PM
Kim Kardashian isn’t exactly known as a party animal. She reportedly rarely even drinks alcohol. It’s so rare that her sister, Khloe tweeted her shock when she saw Kim take a sip of a drink of a recent episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.
“My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal,” she tweeted.
My god did Kimberly have a sip of alcohol? Wow big deal #KUWTK— Khloé (@khloekardashian) November 19, 2018
So, when it was revealed that Kim was on ecstasy when she got married for the first time and when she made her infamous sex tape with Ray J, Kendall Jenner and Scott Disick were shocked.
“I didn’t know you, like, got high,” Jenner told the 38-year-old.
This led the reality star to recall her “wild days” in a conversation with Jenner and Disick on Keeping Up With The Kardashians that aired Sunday.
“I did ecstasy once and I got married. I did ecstasy again and I made a sex tape,” she told them. “Like, everything bad would happen.”
When she was 19, she eloped with producer Damon Thomas. The couple divorced four years later, in 2004. Kardashian and her then-boyfriend Ray J recorded a sex tape in 2003 that was leaked in 2007. Disick didn’t believe she was high in the sex tape, but Kim insisted she “absolutely” was.
“Everyone knows it. My jaw was shaking the whole time,” she replied.
It seems everyone didn’t actually know this because people on Twitter were also shocked.
I still can’t believe Kim did ecstasy, like wow? Kim? Kardashian? West? #KUWTK— luisjosé. (@narcicismo) November 26, 2018
Finding out Kim Kardashian was on ecstasy when she filmed her sex tape is the best thing I’ve heard in my whole life #kuwtk— T🌷 (@tiffnunes1) November 26, 2018
Even though Kim doesn’t get as wild anymore, she made sure to let everyone know she’s still fun. “Don’t get it twisted, I’m always the life of the party,” she said.
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.