- Ocasio-Cortez helps Donkey Kong Twitch streamer raise money for trans rights 2 Months Ago
- ‘Soni’ is a smart crime drama with poignant observations on inequality Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Arrow’ online for free Today 7:00 AM
- How a Barron Trump time traveling conspiracy keeps going viral Today 6:30 AM
- Swipe This! Will I be happier if I quit social media? Today 6:30 AM
- Free DVR makes Hulu with Live TV an even sweeter deal Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Black Lightning’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- This ‘scientist’ learned what women find attractive by A/B testing his beard on Tinder Today 5:00 AM
- Laura Ingraham mocks Rep. Ilhan Omar’s accent in audio clip Sunday 5:46 PM
- #ExposeChristianSchools goes viral after Karen Pence and Covington Catholic School uproars Sunday 4:37 PM
- People have started laundering money on Fortnite Sunday 3:03 PM
- Cardi B claps back at Tomi Lahren’s sarcastic tweet Sunday 1:25 PM
- Twitter may have exposed Android users’ private tweets Sunday 12:13 PM
- Leave Me Alurn is the ‘SNL’ product we wish existed in real life Sunday 10:06 AM
- How to watch ‘Charmed’ online for free Sunday 9:00 AM
People are struggling to spot the real Kim Kardashian in this collage
An Instagram account known for exposing celebrities’ Photoshopped pictures is now posting collages of celebrities asking their followers to figure out which are real.
Celebface posted a nine-photo collage of Kim Kardashian West today and people are having a hard time distinguishing what’s real and what’s not.
We can’t blame anyone who can’t figure out which is the real Kim K. because they all really do look like the reality star.
Only three of the nine pictures in the post are of Kardashian West. Surprisingly, the real pictures are one, five and six, according to the Daily Mail. The other six photos are of Dubai-based beauty blogger Sonya Ali and influencer Kamilla Osman, Daily Mail reports.
The owner of the Celebface account told the Daily Mail earlier this year that they just wanted to “show the truth” and prove that even celebrities aren’t perfect.
It turns out celebrities aren’t just flawed, but they also have a ton of doppelgänger running around.
H/T Daily Mail
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.