- Devin Nunes is suing Twitter over parody accounts of his mom, cow Monday 8:15 PM
- The best new movies at SXSW 2019 Monday 7:55 PM
- #AbledsAreWeird demonstrates how not to treat people with disabilities Monday 7:33 PM
- YouTubers keep uploading racist meme anthem played by New Zealand shooter Monday 5:38 PM
- Myspace confirms that a decade-plus of user-uploaded music is gone Monday 5:03 PM
- ‘Love, Death & Robots’ suffers from blatant sexism Monday 4:38 PM
- Khloe Kardashian faces backlash for Instagram post saying to ‘love thy racist neighbor’ Monday 4:07 PM
- This Twitter user wants to expose white YouTubers for racist, transphobic content Monday 3:55 PM
- Trump retweeted a QAnon supporter during his Twitter bender Monday 1:24 PM
- Katrina Pierson supports Trump tweeting more about Fox than New Zealand shooting Monday 1:19 PM
- PewDiePie’s alt-right ties are impossible to ignore Monday 1:05 PM
- With this blade, I protect this meme Monday 12:48 PM
- Lead actress in ‘The Color Purple’ revival criticized for homophobic post Monday 12:39 PM
- ‘Arrested Development’ ends the same way it did the first time—unceremoniously Monday 12:10 PM
- Alleged gunman tried to rob YouTuber Adam22 during livestream Monday 11:32 AM
People are struggling to spot the real Kim Kardashian in this collage
An Instagram account known for exposing celebrities’ Photoshopped pictures is now posting collages of celebrities asking their followers to figure out which are real.
Celebface posted a nine-photo collage of Kim Kardashian West today and people are having a hard time distinguishing what’s real and what’s not.
We can’t blame anyone who can’t figure out which is the real Kim K. because they all really do look like the reality star.
Only three of the nine pictures in the post are of Kardashian West. Surprisingly, the real pictures are one, five and six, according to the Daily Mail. The other six photos are of Dubai-based beauty blogger Sonya Ali and influencer Kamilla Osman, Daily Mail reports.
The owner of the Celebface account told the Daily Mail earlier this year that they just wanted to “show the truth” and prove that even celebrities aren’t perfect.
It turns out celebrities aren’t just flawed, but they also have a ton of doppelgänger running around.
H/T Daily Mail
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.