- Man asks woman to stop speaking Spanish on a plane—and bystanders start speaking Spanish Today 12:55 PM
- Schumer calls on FBI, FTC to investigate FaceApp Today 12:41 PM
- Netflix loses subscribers—but hopes some tentpole shows can save it Today 12:10 PM
- Man utterly roasted for saying woman can’t ask for equality in revealing clothing Today 12:07 PM
- Instagram struggles to remove photos of Bianca Devins’ dead body Today 11:14 AM
- ‘Storm Area 51’ creator says its gotten so big he’s worried about the FBI Today 10:49 AM
- Everyone loves Q baby, the baby who apparently supports QAnon Today 9:53 AM
- Thread about ‘depression meals’ is inspiring lots of relatable answers Today 9:36 AM
- How long is ‘Avengers: Infinity War’? Today 9:30 AM
- Rand Paul ripped for halting 9/11 Victim Fund re-authorization bill Today 9:18 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in August 2019 Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ creators drop out of Comic-Con at last minute Today 6:38 AM
- Inside Britt McHenry’s war on women Today 6:30 AM
- The glorious highs and unexpected quirks of 4K streaming Today 6:00 AM
- Southwest Airlines passengers receive free Nintendo Switch consoles and Mario Maker 2 Wednesday 9:10 PM
People are struggling to spot the real Kim Kardashian in this collage
An Instagram account known for exposing celebrities’ Photoshopped pictures is now posting collages of celebrities asking their followers to figure out which are real.
Celebface posted a nine-photo collage of Kim Kardashian West today and people are having a hard time distinguishing what’s real and what’s not.
We can’t blame anyone who can’t figure out which is the real Kim K. because they all really do look like the reality star.
Only three of the nine pictures in the post are of Kardashian West. Surprisingly, the real pictures are one, five and six, according to the Daily Mail. The other six photos are of Dubai-based beauty blogger Sonya Ali and influencer Kamilla Osman, Daily Mail reports.
The owner of the Celebface account told the Daily Mail earlier this year that they just wanted to “show the truth” and prove that even celebrities aren’t perfect.
It turns out celebrities aren’t just flawed, but they also have a ton of doppelgänger running around.
H/T Daily Mail
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.