- Film meme mocks ‘brilliant’ Daenerys shot in ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 6 Months Ago
- YouTube love triangle: ProJared’s mistress Commander Holly makes startling accusations 6 Months Ago
- Middle schoolers investigated for allegedly serving semen crepes to teachers 6 Months Ago
- Memelord from Reddit’s r/The_Donald joins Trump onstage at rally 6 Months Ago
- Read the wild list of demands Trump’s possible new immigration czar had Today 8:48 AM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in June 2019 Today 7:30 AM
- Hulu and George Clooney strike gold with ‘Catch-22’ Today 7:00 AM
- How to cut the cord when you’re broke Today 6:30 AM
- Jazz pianist turns Cardi B flex video, James Charles apology into viral bops Today 6:28 AM
- How to watch Netflix on Linux Today 6:00 AM
- Fortnite streamer Tfue sues gaming organization FaZe Clan over contract dispute Today 12:28 AM
- Report finds some users can’t opt out of Facebook’s face recognition Monday 7:27 PM
- Get emotional over this real-life pastor baptizing an anime girl in virtual reality Monday 6:53 PM
- Twitter wants to know what Jack in the Box did to offend Kim Kardashian Monday 6:38 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ meme claims King’s Landing is an ‘inside job’ Monday 6:06 PM
People are struggling to spot the real Kim Kardashian in this collage
An Instagram account known for exposing celebrities’ Photoshopped pictures is now posting collages of celebrities asking their followers to figure out which are real.
Celebface posted a nine-photo collage of Kim Kardashian West today and people are having a hard time distinguishing what’s real and what’s not.
We can’t blame anyone who can’t figure out which is the real Kim K. because they all really do look like the reality star.
Only three of the nine pictures in the post are of Kardashian West. Surprisingly, the real pictures are one, five and six, according to the Daily Mail. The other six photos are of Dubai-based beauty blogger Sonya Ali and influencer Kamilla Osman, Daily Mail reports.
The owner of the Celebface account told the Daily Mail earlier this year that they just wanted to “show the truth” and prove that even celebrities aren’t perfect.
It turns out celebrities aren’t just flawed, but they also have a ton of doppelgänger running around.
H/T Daily Mail
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.