- ‘The Mandalorian’ opens up its mythology even further in ‘Chapter 2’ 1 Year Ago
- Want to buy a drone on a budget? We’ve got you covered 1 Year Ago
- ‘Simpsons’ writer accuses Republicans of stealing Sideshow Bob’s defense 1 Year Ago
- Keanu Reeves’ appearance in ‘SpongeBob Movie’ trailer quickly becomes a meme Today 12:35 PM
- Charli XCX makes the band in Netflix’s ‘Nasty Cherry’ Today 12:33 PM
- Taylor Swift’s distress call reignites fight with Scooter Braun and former label Today 12:16 PM
- How to disable autoplay for previews and trailers on Disney+ Today 12:10 PM
- Trump accused of witness intimidation for tweets during impeachment hearing Today 11:48 AM
- Roger Stone convicted Today 11:34 AM
- FCC to replace comment system that got spammed during net neutrality fight Today 11:31 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama live in Concacaf Nations League Today 11:05 AM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada live in the Concacaf Nations League rematch Today 10:52 AM
- Dave Rubin freaks out over hoax that he didn’t eat this steak Today 10:37 AM
- 20 ugly sweaters that’ll make your spirits bright Today 10:32 AM
- A beginner’s guide to Mandalorians in the ‘Star Wars’ universe Today 10:02 AM
An Instagram account known for exposing celebrities’ Photoshopped pictures is now posting collages of celebrities asking their followers to figure out which are real.
Celebface posted a nine-photo collage of Kim Kardashian West today and people are having a hard time distinguishing what’s real and what’s not.
We can’t blame anyone who can’t figure out which is the real Kim K. because they all really do look like the reality star.
Only three of the nine pictures in the post are of Kardashian West. Surprisingly, the real pictures are one, five and six, according to the Daily Mail. The other six photos are of Dubai-based beauty blogger Sonya Ali and influencer Kamilla Osman, Daily Mail reports.
The owner of the Celebface account told the Daily Mail earlier this year that they just wanted to “show the truth” and prove that even celebrities aren’t perfect.
It turns out celebrities aren’t just flawed, but they also have a ton of doppelgänger running around.
H/T Daily Mail
Gabrielle Sorto is an Atlanta-based freelance writer covering culture, lifestyle, and news. Her work has appeared in CNN, Teen Vogue, INSIDER, and Vice. She can usually be found writing with an overpriced coffee in hand or hanging out with her dog, Rihanna, who is named after exactly who you think.