- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Sunday 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Sunday 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
The rapper shared an entertainment article on Twitter Saturday showing that Drake followed Kim Kardashian West on Instagram, writing, “I never knew till this morning that Drake followed my wife on Instagram back in September.”
“I had to bring this up because it’s the most fucked up thing of all and I just saw it this morning,” he continued. “Imagine having a problem with somebody and they follow your wife on Instagram.”
All these tweets have since been deleted.
Drake has unfollowed Kardashian West but has apparently remained friendly with her mother, Kris Jenner.
Perhaps West just needed to get it all off his chest, because after he deleted those tweets he shared others with a more positive message.
Love everyone— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
All positive vibes— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
The feud has gone on for a while but it seems that in September it all got rehashed, this time with Kardashian West right in the middle of it.
It all started when The Shade Room shared a video of Nick Cannon and DJ Akademiks speculating the feud between Drake and West, coming to the conclusion it must be over Kardashian West.
“I think Drake smashed Kim K,” DJ Akademiks said while Cannon agreed.
Kardashian West quickly closed the case when she responded on Instagram, “Never happened. End of story.”
Then, earlier this month, West took to Twitter alleging that Drake threatened him and his family.
“So drake if anything happens to me or anyone from my family you are the first suspect,” he wrote. “So cut the tough talk.”
The next day Kardashian West joined the conversation on Twitter, telling Drake, “never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.”
@drake Never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 14, 2018
She later wrote, “My husband is the most brilliant person, the most genius person that I know. He has broken so many boundaries, everything from music, stage design, fashion and culture and will continue to change the world.”
H/T Us Weekly
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.