- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada 1 Year Ago
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Today 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Today 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Today 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Today 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Today 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Today 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Today 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Today 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
The rapper shared an entertainment article on Twitter Saturday showing that Drake followed Kim Kardashian West on Instagram, writing, “I never knew till this morning that Drake followed my wife on Instagram back in September.”
“I had to bring this up because it’s the most fucked up thing of all and I just saw it this morning,” he continued. “Imagine having a problem with somebody and they follow your wife on Instagram.”
All these tweets have since been deleted.
Drake has unfollowed Kardashian West but has apparently remained friendly with her mother, Kris Jenner.
Perhaps West just needed to get it all off his chest, because after he deleted those tweets he shared others with a more positive message.
Love everyone— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
All positive vibes— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
The feud has gone on for a while but it seems that in September it all got rehashed, this time with Kardashian West right in the middle of it.
It all started when The Shade Room shared a video of Nick Cannon and DJ Akademiks speculating the feud between Drake and West, coming to the conclusion it must be over Kardashian West.
“I think Drake smashed Kim K,” DJ Akademiks said while Cannon agreed.
Kardashian West quickly closed the case when she responded on Instagram, “Never happened. End of story.”
Then, earlier this month, West took to Twitter alleging that Drake threatened him and his family.
“So drake if anything happens to me or anyone from my family you are the first suspect,” he wrote. “So cut the tough talk.”
The next day Kardashian West joined the conversation on Twitter, telling Drake, “never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.”
@drake Never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 14, 2018
She later wrote, “My husband is the most brilliant person, the most genius person that I know. He has broken so many boundaries, everything from music, stage design, fashion and culture and will continue to change the world.”
H/T Us Weekly
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.