- Sarah Sanders shares Mueller Madness bracket 3 Months Ago
- NASA postpones all-women spacewalk over lack of suits that fit the female astronauts 3 Months Ago
- Texas Rangers shortstop walks up to ‘Baby Shark’ Today 9:58 AM
- The best wireless gaming headsets under $100 Today 9:23 AM
- Trump demands networks blacklist these guests—including prominent Democrats Today 9:09 AM
- Bookworms! Now’s your chance to grab 3 months of Amazon Music for free Today 9:00 AM
- You can get paid $1,000 to binge-watch the first 20 Marvel movies Today 8:56 AM
- The ‘flat stomach’ meme has morphed into the ‘pregnant mom’ meme Today 8:43 AM
- Get 6 months free with this sweet Amazon Music Unlimited offer Today 8:30 AM
- Zoie Burgher tweets details about supposed threesome with FaZe Pamaj, Abigale Mandler Today 8:09 AM
- How to stream MLB Network for free Today 8:05 AM
- BTS fans at war over these divisive Mattel dolls Today 7:38 AM
- ‘ReMastered: The Miami Showband Massacre’ revisits one of Ireland’s greatest tragedies Today 7:00 AM
- 12 underrated Netflix comedy specials you should watch now Today 7:00 AM
- Debunking the biggest Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez conspiracy theories Today 6:30 AM
Kanye West calls out Drake for following Kim Kardashian West on Instagram
The rapper shared an entertainment article on Twitter Saturday showing that Drake followed Kim Kardashian West on Instagram, writing, “I never knew till this morning that Drake followed my wife on Instagram back in September.”
“I had to bring this up because it’s the most fucked up thing of all and I just saw it this morning,” he continued. “Imagine having a problem with somebody and they follow your wife on Instagram.”
All these tweets have since been deleted.
Drake has unfollowed Kardashian West but has apparently remained friendly with her mother, Kris Jenner.
Perhaps West just needed to get it all off his chest, because after he deleted those tweets he shared others with a more positive message.
— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
All positive vibes
— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
The feud has gone on for a while but it seems that in September it all got rehashed, this time with Kardashian West right in the middle of it.
It all started when The Shade Room shared a video of Nick Cannon and DJ Akademiks speculating the feud between Drake and West, coming to the conclusion it must be over Kardashian West.
“I think Drake smashed Kim K,” DJ Akademiks said while Cannon agreed.
Kardashian West quickly closed the case when she responded on Instagram, “Never happened. End of story.”
Then, earlier this month, West took to Twitter alleging that Drake threatened him and his family.
“So drake if anything happens to me or anyone from my family you are the first suspect,” he wrote. “So cut the tough talk.”
The next day Kardashian West joined the conversation on Twitter, telling Drake, “never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.”
@drake Never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 14, 2018
She later wrote, “My husband is the most brilliant person, the most genius person that I know. He has broken so many boundaries, everything from music, stage design, fashion and culture and will continue to change the world.”
H/T Us Weekly
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.