- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
- In season 2 of ‘She’s Gotta Have It,’ Spike Lee remains unapologetically himself Friday 10:36 AM
- Trump selling Pride shirts is a grotesque insult to the LGBTQ community Friday 10:27 AM
- Logan Paul is being mocked for pulling out of slapping competition Friday 9:57 AM
Kanye West calls out Drake for following Kim Kardashian West on Instagram
The rapper shared an entertainment article on Twitter Saturday showing that Drake followed Kim Kardashian West on Instagram, writing, “I never knew till this morning that Drake followed my wife on Instagram back in September.”
“I had to bring this up because it’s the most fucked up thing of all and I just saw it this morning,” he continued. “Imagine having a problem with somebody and they follow your wife on Instagram.”
All these tweets have since been deleted.
Drake has unfollowed Kardashian West but has apparently remained friendly with her mother, Kris Jenner.
Perhaps West just needed to get it all off his chest, because after he deleted those tweets he shared others with a more positive message.
— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
All positive vibes
— ye (@kanyewest) December 29, 2018
The feud has gone on for a while but it seems that in September it all got rehashed, this time with Kardashian West right in the middle of it.
It all started when The Shade Room shared a video of Nick Cannon and DJ Akademiks speculating the feud between Drake and West, coming to the conclusion it must be over Kardashian West.
“I think Drake smashed Kim K,” DJ Akademiks said while Cannon agreed.
Kardashian West quickly closed the case when she responded on Instagram, “Never happened. End of story.”
Then, earlier this month, West took to Twitter alleging that Drake threatened him and his family.
“So drake if anything happens to me or anyone from my family you are the first suspect,” he wrote. “So cut the tough talk.”
The next day Kardashian West joined the conversation on Twitter, telling Drake, “never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.”
@drake Never threaten my husband or our family. He paved the way for there to be a Drake.
— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) December 14, 2018
She later wrote, “My husband is the most brilliant person, the most genius person that I know. He has broken so many boundaries, everything from music, stage design, fashion and culture and will continue to change the world.”
H/T Us Weekly
Elizabeth VanMetre is a reporter based in Wyoming. She is a graduate of Columbia Journalism School, and her work has appeared on ETOnline, the New York Daily News, Yahoo Travel, and more. She hosts a local morning show in Wyoming.