- CDC graphic warns most facial hair isn’t compatible with coronavirus protection measures Today 1:31 PM
- Tutoring website refuses to take down ad sexualizing Asian women Today 1:24 PM
- MSNBC pundit loses air time after saying Sanders staffers are ‘island of misfit Black girls’ Today 12:36 PM
- Court says YouTube isn’t subject to First Amendment scrutiny Today 11:06 AM
- Russian models are Instagramming life in Wuhan Today 11:00 AM
- Hillary Duff suggests ‘Lizzie McGuire’ revival was halted over adult storylines Today 10:37 AM
- Arrest warrant issued for 8chan founder Today 10:22 AM
- This YouTube time traveler says he’s a cyborg from 2050—and he wants you to buy merch Today 10:11 AM
- Women on Twitter are slaying the ‘Bad b*tch for a week’ challenge Today 9:30 AM
- Reddit’s CEO issues a dire warning about TikTok Today 9:03 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 6 recap: ‘The Impossible Box’ Today 8:00 AM
- Faculty from over 100 schools join call for facial recognition ban Today 7:48 AM
- Ava DuVernay is making a sci-fi series for Amazon Today 6:50 AM
- Review: ‘Altered Carbon’ returns with an overcomplicated second season Today 6:00 AM
- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
“My birthday gift for you all,” Jungkook wrote on the BTS Official blog. “I didn’t have much time so I recorded in a hurry! But still, I hope you’ll listen to it well,” hashtagging the post with #justinbieber #Purpose #JK.
Jungkook has covered many other songs in English in the past, despite the fact that he is not fluent in the language. He has previously said that he wants to work on expressing more emotion in his singing, and he seems to be doing a bang-up job of it so far.
Twitter is celebrating the idol’s birthday with the hashtag #HappyJungkookDay. Fans seem to be moved that Jungkook gave a gift to them on his own birthday.
Fanartists are also drawing tributes in honor of the young singer, who has been with BTS since he was 16 years old.
Way to slay the fandom, Kookie. Listen to a few more of the idol’s covers below, including Tori Kelly’s “Paper Hearts” and a previous Bieber song, “Nothing Like Us.”
Colette Bennett is a writer/editor who specializes in web culture, skincare, and all things geek. Her work has appeared on CNN, HLN, Engadget, Kotaku, Colourlovers, and Continue Magazine. She also writes horror and sci-fi fiction for Corona Books and is at work on her second novel.