- Spotify will soon let you block R. Kelly Monday 6:01 PM
- New Click to Pray app lets you pray with Pope Francis Monday 5:30 PM
- Social media influencer known for hiking in bikinis dead at 36 Monday 4:54 PM
- Trump posts altered pics on social media to make fingers look longer, report Monday 3:20 PM
- Twitch user banned after telling woman to ‘kill yourself’ during stream Monday 3:06 PM
- Facebook introduces ‘Community Actions’ tool to petition the government Monday 2:04 PM
- Sarah Sanders, NRA deliver truly misguided MLK tributes today Monday 12:58 PM
- MAGA teen who confronted Native elder says he ‘respects all races’ Monday 12:57 PM
- Popular YouTube channel in danger of disappearing because of copyright claims Monday 12:24 PM
- The Krassensteins’ Reddit AMA gets trolled off the internet Monday 12:08 PM
- No, Trump didn’t break open the Pizzagate scandal in 2011 Monday 11:23 AM
- Producer of anti-abortion film says Facebook refuses to run his ads Monday 10:58 AM
- Ja Rule thinks he was also a victim of Fyre Fest Monday 10:21 AM
- YouTube beef between RiceGum and H3H3 gets ugly—and personal Monday 10:02 AM
- ‘Fox & Friends’ accidentally airs obituary graphic for Ruth Bader Ginsburg Monday 9:40 AM
Jordan Peele shares the ultimate caption for a photo of his Oscar and Emmy
Of course, he had the best take on this.
If you win an Oscar, you’re probably gonna want to share a pic of it, and Jordan Peele is no exception.
Peele took home the best original screenplay award Sunday evening for Get Out. He also has an Emmy from his work on Key and Peele, and now that those two statuettes are cohabitating on one coffee table, the scene reminds Peele of he and his wife Chelsea Peretti. Specifically, the miracle of childbirth.
This is exactly what it looked like watching my wife give birth. pic.twitter.com/qDNm3jzZwh
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) March 5, 2018
“This is exactly what it looked like watching my wife give birth,” Peele tweeted Monday evening, referring to the pair’s eight-month-old son.
And if that chair in the background looks familiar, Peele confirmed in his mentions that it’s the actual armchair Daniel Kaluuya sits in in Get Out.
Btw that IS the GET OUT chair.
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) March 6, 2018
Not bad for office decor.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.