- Boys’ sleepovers vs. girls’ sleepovers meme takes stereotypes to absurd heights Tuesday 7:30 PM
- Petition wants Keanu Reeves to be named ‘Time Person of the Year’ Tuesday 6:33 PM
- 8 women accuse Max Landis of sexual, emotional abuse Tuesday 5:37 PM
- Taylor Swift accused of copying Beyoncé—again Tuesday 5:00 PM
- Everything you need to know about Libra, Facebook’s new cryptocurrency Tuesday 4:45 PM
- Netflix just renewed ‘Queer Eye’ for 2 more seasons Tuesday 4:32 PM
- YouTube’s queen of failed robots just unveiled a one-of-a-kind Tesla truck Tuesday 3:58 PM
- AOC infuriates conservatives with ‘concentration camps’ remark Tuesday 3:33 PM
- TikTok users explore identity with Lin Manuel Miranda-inspired meme Tuesday 3:24 PM
- TikTok apology video inspires new duet meme Tuesday 2:51 PM
- Man sues brewery after identifying as female to get beer discount Tuesday 2:31 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Hulu in July 2019 Tuesday 2:22 PM
- This biotech company’s logo is almost straight out of Resident Evil Tuesday 1:26 PM
- Trump says mass deportations to start next week Tuesday 12:28 PM
- GOP pollster bothered by broken elevator in Austria blames socialism Tuesday 10:50 AM
Jordan Peele shares the ultimate caption for a photo of his Oscar and Emmy
Of course, he had the best take on this.
If you win an Oscar, you’re probably gonna want to share a pic of it, and Jordan Peele is no exception.
Peele took home the best original screenplay award Sunday evening for Get Out. He also has an Emmy from his work on Key and Peele, and now that those two statuettes are cohabitating on one coffee table, the scene reminds Peele of he and his wife Chelsea Peretti. Specifically, the miracle of childbirth.
This is exactly what it looked like watching my wife give birth. pic.twitter.com/qDNm3jzZwh
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) March 5, 2018
“This is exactly what it looked like watching my wife give birth,” Peele tweeted Monday evening, referring to the pair’s eight-month-old son.
And if that chair in the background looks familiar, Peele confirmed in his mentions that it’s the actual armchair Daniel Kaluuya sits in in Get Out.
Btw that IS the GET OUT chair.
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele) March 6, 2018
Not bad for office decor.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.