- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
Stephen Colbert challenges Jon Stewart to say one nice thing about Trump
Colbert supports Trump on this one thing.
Last weekend, President Donald Trump took time away from some of his numerous other feuds to blast away at late-night host mocking him, complaining that he deserves a reciprocal amount of coverage praising him under the Equal Time rule, from which talk shows are explicitly exempt.
The first positive thing Stewart could say about the president was that he was “not a cannibal.” And it goes downhill from there.
Stewart said he’d rather have Trump in office than have hot lava poured down his pee hole (but only barely) and that Trump was better for women than Harvey Weinstein—the Hollywood mogul accused of sexually harassing women for decades—before finally and completely losing it.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]