- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Today 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Today 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Today 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Today 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Today 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Today 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Today 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Today 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Today 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Today 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Today 11:29 AM
- Mark Zuckerberg gives a revisionist history about why he started Facebook in big speech Today 10:52 AM
- Would Hitler be allowed to tweet? Today 10:21 AM
- Twitch star Amouranth caught driving while streaming Today 9:26 AM
- John Mulaney rails on e-scooters after ‘baby boomer’ nearly hits his dog Today 9:07 AM
In a recent appearance on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, talk show host John Oliver confirmed the rumors that Beyoncé had been photoshopped into the Lion King cast photo.
Oliver, who is part of the BeeHive himself, told Colbert that nearly the entire cast of the Disney live-action remake was there for the cast photoshoot… except for Beyoncé.
Many fans had speculated that the Queen B was photoshopped due to the distance between her and the other cast members. And it turns out they were right.
“Yeah,” Oliver admitted to Colbert and the audience. “She wasn’t there.”
But this fact shouldn’t surprise anyone. Beyoncé is one of the busiest people in show business. At least she was photoshopped into the photo, compared to John Kani (Rafiki) who was completely left out.
“If you look at my face, I look really intimidated,” Oliver said. “And that’s because what I’m doing is imagining that I’m about to be put in a photo with Beyoncé.”
The Lion King has gone on to break box office records and has already earned a half a billion dollars in the box office.
Despite staring in the feature film together, Oliver still has yet to meet the pop icon in person.
Maybe the next remake, John.
Dominic-Madori Davis is a recent graduate of the University of Southern California. She covers the internet, politics, and social issues.