- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Today 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Today 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Today 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Today 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Today 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
Jenna Fischer gives us total ‘Dundies’ feels in front of Chili’s
Pam Beesly has finally made her way back to Chili’s.
For all buffs of The Office, the chain restaurant carries significant meaning and brings back joyous memories. It’s where Michael Scott (Steve Carell) bonded with a prospective client over Chili’s baby-back ribs. But more importantly, it’s where Beesly, or actress Jenna Fischer, got shitfaced over one-too-many drinks at Dunder Mifflin’s annual Dundies celebration during season 2’s “The Dundies.”
On Monday, Fischer paid tribute to her old alter ego by tweeting a selfie in front of the iconic Chili’s. She confided in Twitter and asked, “Should I try to go in?”
The viral tweet provoked feelings of nostalgia on social media, garnering almost 97,000 retweets and over 300,000 likes. In a second post, a cup of coffee was pictured with the words “I feel God in this Chili’s tonight” printed on the mug, referencing Beesly’s alcohol-induced acceptance speech for winning the Whitest Sneakers award.
Chili’s eventually joined in on the fun, congratulating Fischer for her epic return to the establishment.
The mockumentary’s episode is also celebrated as one of the initial (and sweetest) Jim Halpert and Beesly moments.
Not only will this spark some Netflix binging, but it’s sure to evoke feelings of something holy. So don’t worry, Beesly. Your tweet has us feeling God right now.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.