- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Pam Beesly has finally made her way back to Chili’s.
For all buffs of The Office, the chain restaurant carries significant meaning and brings back joyous memories. It’s where Michael Scott (Steve Carell) bonded with a prospective client over Chili’s baby-back ribs. But more importantly, it’s where Beesly, or actress Jenna Fischer, got shitfaced over one-too-many drinks at Dunder Mifflin’s annual Dundies celebration during season 2’s “The Dundies.”
On Monday, Fischer paid tribute to her old alter ego by tweeting a selfie in front of the iconic Chili’s. She confided in Twitter and asked, “Should I try to go in?”
The viral tweet provoked feelings of nostalgia on social media, garnering almost 97,000 retweets and over 300,000 likes. In a second post, a cup of coffee was pictured with the words “I feel God in this Chili’s tonight” printed on the mug, referencing Beesly’s alcohol-induced acceptance speech for winning the Whitest Sneakers award.
Chili’s eventually joined in on the fun, congratulating Fischer for her epic return to the establishment.
The mockumentary’s episode is also celebrated as one of the initial (and sweetest) Jim Halpert and Beesly moments.
Not only will this spark some Netflix binging, but it’s sure to evoke feelings of something holy. So don’t worry, Beesly. Your tweet has us feeling God right now.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.