- Anti-Trump bros Ed and Brian Krassenstein get kicked off Twitter Thursday 8:07 PM
- Amazon is trying to solve pushback on facial recognition software with a web form Thursday 6:56 PM
- T.I. says Nipsey Hussle’s death was ‘like losing Iron Man’ Thursday 6:32 PM
- Facebook banned billions of fake accounts in the first 3 months of this year Thursday 5:49 PM
- Twitch streamer gets banned for drunkenly passing out during broadcast Thursday 5:00 PM
- WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange indicted under Espionage Act Thursday 4:39 PM
- These doctored videos want to make you think Nancy Pelosi is always drunk Thursday 4:02 PM
- A robot could soon be delivering your packages from a self-driving car Thursday 3:29 PM
- Bipartisan anti-robocall bill overwhelmingly passes Senate Thursday 2:40 PM
- Deepfake-style videos can now be made with just a single image Thursday 1:57 PM
- The Lonely Island’s ‘Bash Brothers’ is what Netflix should be doing with short-form comedy Thursday 1:55 PM
- ‘Green dress lady’ proves green screen memes are still going strong Thursday 1:45 PM
- ‘Bowling alley strike screen’ memes are bizarre and wonderful Thursday 12:40 PM
- TikTok star Mohit Mor shot and killed Thursday 12:00 PM
- Stephen A. Smith is baby Thursday 11:43 AM
Pam Beesly has finally made her way back to Chili’s.
For all buffs of The Office, the chain restaurant carries significant meaning and brings back joyous memories. It’s where Michael Scott (Steve Carell) bonded with a prospective client over Chili’s baby-back ribs. But more importantly, it’s where Beesly, or actress Jenna Fischer, got shitfaced over one-too-many drinks at Dunder Mifflin’s annual Dundies celebration during season 2’s “The Dundies.”
On Monday, Fischer paid tribute to her old alter ego by tweeting a selfie in front of the iconic Chili’s. She confided in Twitter and asked, “Should I try to go in?”
The viral tweet provoked feelings of nostalgia on social media, garnering almost 97,000 retweets and over 300,000 likes. In a second post, a cup of coffee was pictured with the words “I feel God in this Chili’s tonight” printed on the mug, referencing Beesly’s alcohol-induced acceptance speech for winning the Whitest Sneakers award.
Chili’s eventually joined in on the fun, congratulating Fischer for her epic return to the establishment.
The mockumentary’s episode is also celebrated as one of the initial (and sweetest) Jim Halpert and Beesly moments.
Not only will this spark some Netflix binging, but it’s sure to evoke feelings of something holy. So don’t worry, Beesly. Your tweet has us feeling God right now.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.