- Instagram and Facebook are reportedly blocking queer ads Friday 8:58 PM
- Review: Tyler Perry’s ‘A Fall From Grace’ is both nonsensical and utterly predictable Friday 6:48 PM
- Is Hulu censoring the Iran episode of Anthony Bourdain’s ‘Parts Unknown’? Friday 6:05 PM
- Trump admin celebrates Michelle Obama’s birthday by proposing rollback of her signature initiative Friday 4:01 PM
- TSA apologizes after agent grabs indigenous woman’s braids, says ‘giddyup’ Friday 3:28 PM
- Blue Bell ice cream licker pleads guilty Friday 2:54 PM
- 7 fortune-telling sites for when you’re bored Friday 2:21 PM
- Governor bans sex puns on free condom wrappers Friday 2:16 PM
- Is Justin Bieber’s ‘Yummy’ video secretly about Pizzagate? Friday 1:01 PM
- Woah Vicky rips out her hair in botched cultural appropriation attempt Friday 12:30 PM
- Here’s an exclusive look at ‘Weathering With You’ Friday 11:57 AM
- TikTok dudes are dipping their balls in soy sauce for ‘science’ Friday 11:49 AM
- Pete Buttigieg’s denial of fixing bread prices becomes its own meme Friday 11:10 AM
- Houston Astros get torched with buzzer memes after new revelation Friday 10:41 AM
- Teens are eating cereal out of each other’s mouths for clout Friday 10:34 AM
Jenna Fischer gives us total ‘Dundies’ feels in front of Chili’s
Pam Beesly has finally made her way back to Chili’s.
For all buffs of The Office, the chain restaurant carries significant meaning and brings back joyous memories. It’s where Michael Scott (Steve Carell) bonded with a prospective client over Chili’s baby-back ribs. But more importantly, it’s where Beesly, or actress Jenna Fischer, got shitfaced over one-too-many drinks at Dunder Mifflin’s annual Dundies celebration during season 2’s “The Dundies.”
On Monday, Fischer paid tribute to her old alter ego by tweeting a selfie in front of the iconic Chili’s. She confided in Twitter and asked, “Should I try to go in?”
The viral tweet provoked feelings of nostalgia on social media, garnering almost 97,000 retweets and over 300,000 likes. In a second post, a cup of coffee was pictured with the words “I feel God in this Chili’s tonight” printed on the mug, referencing Beesly’s alcohol-induced acceptance speech for winning the Whitest Sneakers award.
Chili’s eventually joined in on the fun, congratulating Fischer for her epic return to the establishment.
The mockumentary’s episode is also celebrated as one of the initial (and sweetest) Jim Halpert and Beesly moments.
Not only will this spark some Netflix binging, but it’s sure to evoke feelings of something holy. So don’t worry, Beesly. Your tweet has us feeling God right now.
Dahlia Dandashi is a multimedia content producer. Her work has been published at the Austin American-Statesman and Viceland. An Arab-American raised in Dubai, she is based in Austin, Texas.