- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads 1 Year Ago
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free 1 Year Ago
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Boston bomber voting’ discourse is America at its dumbest Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch ‘Top Gear’ for free Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Getafe online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How safe is the ‘safest’ place in Winterfell? Today 5:00 AM
- Gynecologist explains why garlic shouldn’t go in vaginas Wednesday 7:08 PM
- People on Twitter are posting the 5 weirdest jobs they’ve had for this meme Wednesday 6:48 PM
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Jax ends slavery—and gamers are pissed Wednesday 5:46 PM
- GPS app gave hacker ability to remotely shut off car engines Wednesday 3:58 PM
- Scott Walker wore jeans for sexual assault awareness, and Twitter is reminding him of his misogynist past Wednesday 3:24 PM
- Hacked Lime scooters make sexual comments to riders Wednesday 3:03 PM
- ‘Bonding’ squanders its potential with weak jokes and limp structure Wednesday 2:49 PM
Mueller catching Donald Trump red-handed? Check. Leading him out of the White House in handcuffs? Check. Giving Shaggy’s 2000 smash single “It Wasn’t Me” a 2018 political makeover in which Trump unconvincingly tells Mueller that he had nothing to do with Russia? Not so much, but as Corden and Shaggy demonstrate, the song works a lot better than you’d think.
It’s got everything: stacks of evidence and attempts to destroy more, a much sought-for tape, dance sequences, and assurances that Trump’s children will soon join him—even the daughter he sometimes forgets about. And if any of this plays out in real life, expect this to make a comeback much like the song it parodies.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.