- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally 6 Years Ago
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
It’s time to raise the curtain on the Muppets’ Instagram
Amid the advertisements for the forthcoming Muppet movie, there’s this.
You don’t have to try very hard to get me to admit that Instagram is not my favorite thing in the world. However, this promotional collage of Muppet-themed photographs is too cute for even a cynic like me to resist.
Not everything in The Muppets’ Instagram feed feels like a natural fit. Blatant advertisements for the upcoming Muppets Most Wanted, which opens in theatres March 21, are rife.
But smack-dab in the middle of the marketing fluff, we have endearing glimpses of the Muppets, dressed in the sepia tones of Instagram’s filters, at their most vulnerable.
And their most mundane:
Photo via Tireball