- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Today 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Today 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Today 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Today 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
Hillary Clinton teases presidential run on ‘The Daily Show’
“I think I speak for everybody when I say no one cares. They just want to know if you’re running for president.”
She went on The Daily Show to promote her book, Hard Choices, but after humoring her about it for a minute or two, Stewart cut right to the chase.
“I think I speak for everybody when I say no one cares,” he said. “They just want to know if you’re running for president.”
Instead, Clinton played along with Stewart’s extensive questionnaire that asked loaded questions such as what shape she’d prefer her office and whether she’d rather sit in traffic or cause it.
While the interview took on a more serious tone, Stewart still managed to sneak in another presidential question. Chances are, if Clinton is going to run for president, she’ll probably milk this for as long as she can. She’s evidently still having fun with it at Stewart’s expense.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.