- If you love long-winded, hashtag-heavy Instagram captions, these apps can help 4 Years Ago
- Teen girls on TikTok have convinced the internet that they eat their tampons 4 Years Ago
- Twitch streamer faces criticism for trying to defend racist jokes Today 2:03 PM
- How to stream Raiders vs. Vikings in Week 3 Today 12:55 PM
- NRA calls Beto O’Rourke ‘AR-15 salesman of the month’ in wake of buyback proposal Today 12:03 PM
- After 23 deaths, Sean Bean is tired of getting killed on-screen Today 11:48 AM
- Stephen Miller has a girlfriend—and people are stunned Today 11:35 AM
- Mickey Rourke says Robert De Niro iced him out of ‘The Irishman’ Today 11:07 AM
- Conservative men are melting down over Elizabeth Warren’s speech Today 10:40 AM
- People are calling rapper Tekashi 69 a ‘snitch’ for outing gang members Today 10:16 AM
- Greta Thunberg tells Congress to ‘listen to the scientists’ about climate crisis Today 9:55 AM
- Maybe we should start taking Tom DeLonge seriously about UFOs Today 9:11 AM
- Get ready to argue about the alternate-history politics of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ Today 8:53 AM
- Third instance of Justin Trudeau wearing racist makeup emerges after he apologized for first 2 Today 8:45 AM
- 6 must-watch college football games to stream this weekend Today 8:12 AM
Elton John sang some of his biggest hits for the Late Late Show host, and along the way, he discussed knowing he had something special with “Your Song”; why he dressed flamboyantly on-stage (before donning costumes to sing “Crocodile Rock”); and the younger artists who inspired him to make music today.
“I’m only looking forward,” he said. “I don’t look back…When you hear something by someone new that inspires you from the young, it makes you feel ‘I’m gonna do that, I want to do that.’ So I still have the energy of a 20-year-old, and I want to carry on. I just don’t see the point of setting up shop. Once you stop, you die.”
John also revealed that he has four copies of every CD he owns—one for each house—and that doesn’t carry a phone, something that baffled Corden. At least he has an iPad. Whew.
Screengrab via The Late Late Show with James Corden/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.