- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
- YouTuber shamed for fake call with Caroline Flack after her death Sunday 10:59 AM
- This MAGA-loving Keanu Reeves imposter isn’t fooling anyone Sunday 10:16 AM
- How to watch ‘Outlander’ season 5 online Sunday 8:00 AM
- Kobe Bryant’s complicated online legacy isn’t buried with him Sunday 6:00 AM
- TikTok teen’s reaction to discovering boyfriend’s cheating goes viral Saturday 4:46 PM
- This may be the creepiest Amazon review you’ll ever read Saturday 3:58 PM
- Bill Maher booed on own show over defense of Bloomberg Saturday 3:37 PM
- The Sun allegedly deletes negative Caroline Flack story after her death Saturday 2:48 PM
Since President Trump’s divisive executive order on immigrant travel bans for specific, Muslim-majority nations, celebrities have taken very public stands, most recently at Sunday’s Screen Actors Guild Awards.
However, any response by one of the most popular drivers in NASCAR—widely perceived as conservative territory—is sure to make waves. In fact, NASCAR CEO Brian France endorsed Trump.
There were some exceedingly positive responses to Earnhardt’s tweet:
Dale Earnhardt Jr. stands up against the immigration ban. He is a good man.
No way the right boycotts NASCAR.
Then only wrestling is left.
— Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) January 30, 2017
Then, there were some interesting replies.
Kahron Spearman is a music and film critic whose work can also regularly be regularly found in the Austin Chronicle.