- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion 3 Years Ago
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store 3 Years Ago
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions 3 Years Ago
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series 3 Years Ago
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot Today 11:07 AM
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata Today 11:01 AM
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
- Please stop being horny on main for #IceBae and other horrible people Today 10:02 AM
- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen Today 9:05 AM
- How a deepfake gets made Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online Today 8:21 AM
‘That’s what daddies do.’
Halloween’s the perfect time for parents to put young children in adorable costumes that they might not understand, but on the other hand, it’s also the best time to make your children’s year with adorably goofy hijinks. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one parent who found the perfect costume to make his daughter happy.
He danced like nobody was watching while dressing up as Pikachu, his daughter Jasmine’s favorite character. And Jasmine absolutely loved it.
Pikachu is baby Jasmine’s FAVORITE character. So, for Halloween me and @laurenhashianofficial decided the real life Pikachu was gonna come to the house for a visit. What Pikachu didn’t know was that Jazzy would start crying when he stopped dancing and demanded he continue to shake his tail with a loud “EH!”. So, Pikachu danced over.. and over.. and over.. and over… and over.. again. By the time I dropped my 197th JuJu, the heat of this costume was kickin’ my ass.😂 But, hey.. that’s what daddy’s do. #HappyHalloween #DaddyBlessedWithThatKnuckAndBuckStamina #NoLimitsWhenItComesToMakinEmHappy
A video posted by therock (@therock) on
Ys, that costume is as sweltering as it looks. After some dancing, he steps away to take off his mask and cool off for a few seconds before heading back out.
“That’s what daddies do,” he said.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.