- How to watch ‘Live Rescue’ for free 2 Years Ago
- Roger Stone to speak at Virginia strip club 2 Years Ago
- Trans/Sex: Solid sex toy picks for pre-op and non-op trans women Today 6:30 AM
- Why Barrett Brown burned his National Magazine Award—and what he’s planning next Today 6:30 AM
- That heartbreaking ‘Game of Thrones’ song has key ties to the book Today 6:27 AM
- Here are the 11 best health documentaries on Netflix Today 6:00 AM
- How to add people to Google Home Today 6:00 AM
- How to play Fortnite on Mac Today 5:30 AM
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram Today 5:00 AM
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
‘That’s what daddies do.’
Halloween’s the perfect time for parents to put young children in adorable costumes that they might not understand, but on the other hand, it’s also the best time to make your children’s year with adorably goofy hijinks. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one parent who found the perfect costume to make his daughter happy.
He danced like nobody was watching while dressing up as Pikachu, his daughter Jasmine’s favorite character. And Jasmine absolutely loved it.
Pikachu is baby Jasmine’s FAVORITE character. So, for Halloween me and @laurenhashianofficial decided the real life Pikachu was gonna come to the house for a visit. What Pikachu didn’t know was that Jazzy would start crying when he stopped dancing and demanded he continue to shake his tail with a loud “EH!”. So, Pikachu danced over.. and over.. and over.. and over… and over.. again. By the time I dropped my 197th JuJu, the heat of this costume was kickin’ my ass.😂 But, hey.. that’s what daddy’s do. #HappyHalloween #DaddyBlessedWithThatKnuckAndBuckStamina #NoLimitsWhenItComesToMakinEmHappy
A video posted by therock (@therock) on
Ys, that costume is as sweltering as it looks. After some dancing, he steps away to take off his mask and cool off for a few seconds before heading back out.
“That’s what daddies do,” he said.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.