- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
Halloween’s the perfect time for parents to put young children in adorable costumes that they might not understand, but on the other hand, it’s also the best time to make your children’s year with adorably goofy hijinks. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson is one parent who found the perfect costume to make his daughter happy.
He danced like nobody was watching while dressing up as Pikachu, his daughter Jasmine’s favorite character. And Jasmine absolutely loved it.
View this post on Instagram
Pikachu is baby Jasmine's FAVORITE character. So, for Halloween me and @laurenhashianofficial decided the real life Pikachu was gonna come to the house for a visit. What Pikachu didn't know was that Jazzy would start crying when he stopped dancing and demanded he continue to shake his tail with a loud "EH!". So, Pikachu danced over.. and over.. and over.. and over... and over.. again. By the time I dropped my 197th JuJu, the heat of this costume was kickin' my ass.😂 But, hey.. that's what daddy's do. #HappyHalloween #DaddyBlessedWithThatKnuckAndBuckStamina #NoLimitsWhenItComesToMakinEmHappy
A post shared by therock (@therock) on
Ys, that costume is as sweltering as it looks. After some dancing, he steps away to take off his mask and cool off for a few seconds before heading back out.
“That’s what daddies do,” he said.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.