- Fresh sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh spur calls for impeachment 7 Years Ago
- Mike Pence says a triple crown winning racehorse bit him Today 12:51 PM
- Disney CEO Bob Iger leaves Apple board amid streaming wars Today 12:01 PM
- Influencer Destiny Marquez faces backlash for berating Forever 21 employee Today 10:32 AM
- Chelsea Handler tackles system racism in ‘Hello Privilege. It’s Me, Chelsea’ Today 9:18 AM
- Gun control proposal: Trump, lawmakers considering background check-conducting app Today 9:05 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Jets on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are anons? Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Eagles vs. Falcons on Sunday Night Football Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 4 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream WWE’s Clash of Champions 2019 Saturday 8:00 PM
- How ‘F*ck off Scotland’ became a Scottish rallying cry amid Brexit madness Saturday 6:28 PM
- A Missouri officer resigned after his Islamophobic Facebook posts surfaced Saturday 5:08 PM
- Adding ‘Triggered’ to stock photos of white men creates Netflix comedy special thumbnails Saturday 3:10 PM
- New restaurant in New York has a seriously unfortunate name: ‘Qanoon’ Saturday 1:38 PM
Dotted Lines: “Tumblr: The Musical”
Vlogbrothers’ Hank Green performs “Tumblr: The Musical,” with a little help from Hipster Ariel.
Every evening, the Daily Dot delivers a selection of links worth clicking from around the Web, along with the day’s must-see image or video. We call it Dotted Lines.
- The U.S. government says it can freeze Megaupload’s assets even if the case against the file-sharing site and its top executives is dismissed.
- The Atlantic Wire asks, “What would a cyberwar really look like?”
- Google apparently failed to delete personal data its Street View vehicles inadvertently collected from people’s Wi-Fi hotspots, despite being ordered to do so back in 2010.
- That didn’t take long: Chick-fil-A defender and alleged sockpuppet “Abby Farle” is now a meme.
- The Black Hat hacker conference just wrapped up in Las Vegas, and the New York Times has the highlights.
- Heads up, FarmVille addicts: Zynga execs are currently under investigation for SEC violations after the company’s stock took a dip.
Above: Hank Green of Vlogbrothers presents “Tumblr: The Musical.”
Jay Hathaway is a former senior writer who specialized in internet memes and weird online culture. He previously served as the Daily Dot’s news editor, was a staff writer at Gawker, and edited the classic websites Urlesque and Download Squad. His work has also appeared on nymag.com, suicidegirls.com, and the Morning News.