- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 3 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 3 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 3 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
Debbie Reynolds, the Oscar-nominated actress and Carrie Fisher’s mother, has died after suffering a stroke. She was 84.
TMZ reports paramedics responded to a call around 1pm at the Beverly Hills home of her son, Todd Reynolds. The two were said to be planning funeral arrangements for the late Carrie Fisher.
Their relationship was the subject of Fisher’s semi-autobiographical 1987 book, Postcards From the Edge, which was into a feature film three years later.
Read the full obituary on Variety.
Monica Riese now serves as the Daily Dot’s director of production, having previously been the publication’s entertainment editor and assistant managing editor. She is based in Austin, Texas, and formerly contributed to the Austin Chronicle, where her breaking news work was recognized by the Association of Alternative Newsweeklies.