- Influencer gets prison time for performing illegal cosmetic procedures on followers Saturday 5:13 PM
- Parent immediately regrets baby monitor after seeing ‘possessed’ baby Saturday 3:53 PM
- Buttigieg used Kenyan stock photo to promote plan for Black America Saturday 2:29 PM
- Disney+ is the best streaming service for families available today Saturday 1:43 PM
- Netflix to amend Nazi docuseries after being accused of rewriting history Saturday 1:09 PM
- Everything you need to know about TikTok Saturday 1:00 PM
- Screaming drummer girl steals hearts with passionate Nirvana cover Saturday 12:50 PM
- The Kardashians receiving backlash for food fight Instagram post Saturday 10:26 AM
- How to stream Artem Lobov vs. Jason Knight in BKFC Saturday 9:00 AM
- Lizzo sued by Postmates runner she accused of stealing her food Saturday 8:39 AM
- How to stream Jan Blachowicz vs. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza on UFC Fight Night Saturday 8:00 AM
- How to watch Georgia vs. Auburn live Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to stream Navy vs. Notre Dame live Saturday 3:30 AM
- The actor who played Greedo is just as confused by ‘maclunkey’ as you are Friday 4:57 PM
- AirPods are getting that sweet, sweet Black Friday price drop Friday 4:24 PM
Tuesday afternoon, the Grammy-winner tweeted that “sometimes you have to get rid of everything”—likely referring to his recently-deleted Twitter archive. But his wife (and mother of his three kids) Kim Kardashian couldn’t help but wonder how far that “everything” advice actually extended.
“Wait…EVERYTHING?!?!?!” she joked late Tuesday night.
Luckily, Kardashian’s friend Chrissy Teigen was prepared with a backup plan: an air mattress on the floor in the house she shares with husband John Legend.
I have an air mattress here and I have been itching to bust it out if you need— christine teigen (@chrissyteigen) April 18, 2018
Clearly, both these ladies have plenty of non-air mattress options if it really came down to it, but it’s a fun scenario to envision anyway.
“Might need some more for the kids?” Kardashian joked.
Might need some more for the kids? Just not clear on what everything really means. I need clarity. Thanks for being such a good friend. Maybe John can call and inquire? But maybe he means friends too? This is confusing. https://t.co/HLUkMiZCLU— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) April 18, 2018
They should still try it just for a night, tbh. And maybe film it for TV.
A little later in the evening, Kardashian killed the bit by clarifying once and for all that she was not actually worried that her husband was abandoning her.
“Please know my tweets are a joke and I will die laughing,” she wrote.
Christine Friar is a writer and editor in New York who focuses on streaming entertainment and internet culture. Her work has appeared in the Awl, the Fader, New York Magazine, Paper Magazine, Vogue, Elle, and more.