- People are not falling for these ICE ‘propaganda’ photos Today 4:23 PM
- CLIF Bar and KIND Snacks are in a bizarre social media war Today 2:55 PM
- Caillou is how tall? Today 1:32 PM
- No, that video of a Boston Dynamics robot attacking its creators is not real Today 12:40 PM
- Alex Jones places $1 million bounty on culprit who planted child porn on his InfoWars server Today 12:03 PM
- ‘Stranger Things’ star’s new Netflix prank show is receiving backlash Today 9:04 AM
- How to watch ‘City on a Hill’ for free Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Euphoria’ for free Today 7:00 AM
- Meet the home brewer turning beer into a case for net neutrality Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the U.S. vs. Chile at the World Cup for free Today 6:15 AM
- 15 teen movies on Netflix that will make you laugh, cry, and cringe Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Estrella TV online for free Today 5:00 AM
- People are roasting this ‘traditional’ take on marriage with a hilarious meme Saturday 5:17 PM
- The internet just collectively realized that the Neopets of the world must be hungry Saturday 4:00 PM
- Alt-right message board 8chan was served a search warrant Saturday 3:06 PM
Christina Bianco performed a CeeLo song while doing 25 celebrity impressions
Christina Bianco, the female impressionist extraordinaire, is back with her take on the CeeLo classic.
Last we heard from Christina Bianco, female celebrity impressionist extraordinaire, she was covering “Total Eclipse of the Heart” and “Let It Go” from Frozen as, among other people, Idina Menzel, Demi Lovato, Adele, Celine Dion, and Britney Spears. Now, Bianco is back with her cover of CeeLo’s “Fuck You” (oops, sorry, I mean “Forget You”) at the Hippodrome in London, and she’s got a brand new arsenal of celebrity impressions under her belt.
In the video, Bianco urges the audience to take a shot when she launches into her next impression, before doing a pitch-perfect rendition of, among other artists, Celine Dion, Julie Andrews, Britney Spears, Alanis Morrisette, Kristin Chenoweth, and Gwen Stefani. And if you don’t lose it when she starts impersonating Penelope Cruz at the 2:20 mark, you’re probably not human.
Good luck with this drinking game, you guys. You’re gonna be wasted by the end of it.
Screengrab via Christina Bianco/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.