- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
- Beyoncé has 2 more projects coming to Netflix after ‘Homecoming’ Saturday 9:53 AM
- How to watch Danny Garcia vs. Adrian Granados for free Saturday 9:00 AM
- The ‘Feeling Cute Challenge’ turns ugly after correctional officers abuse it Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to watch ‘How High 2’ for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My ex-BFF keeps sliding into my DMs, but I don’t want to be friends Saturday 6:30 AM
- Watch ‘I Am Somebody’s Child: The Regina Louise Story’ for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Barcelona vs. Real Sociedad for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 149 for free Saturday 5:30 AM
Christina Bianco performed a CeeLo song while doing 25 celebrity impressions
Christina Bianco, the female impressionist extraordinaire, is back with her take on the CeeLo classic.
Last we heard from Christina Bianco, female celebrity impressionist extraordinaire, she was covering “Total Eclipse of the Heart” and “Let It Go” from Frozen as, among other people, Idina Menzel, Demi Lovato, Adele, Celine Dion, and Britney Spears. Now, Bianco is back with her cover of CeeLo’s “Fuck You” (oops, sorry, I mean “Forget You”) at the Hippodrome in London, and she’s got a brand new arsenal of celebrity impressions under her belt.
In the video, Bianco urges the audience to take a shot when she launches into her next impression, before doing a pitch-perfect rendition of, among other artists, Celine Dion, Julie Andrews, Britney Spears, Alanis Morrisette, Kristin Chenoweth, and Gwen Stefani. And if you don’t lose it when she starts impersonating Penelope Cruz at the 2:20 mark, you’re probably not human.
Good luck with this drinking game, you guys. You’re gonna be wasted by the end of it.
Screengrab via Christina Bianco/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.