- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? 5 Years Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
Christina Bianco performed a CeeLo song while doing 25 celebrity impressions
Christina Bianco, the female impressionist extraordinaire, is back with her take on the CeeLo classic.
Last we heard from Christina Bianco, female celebrity impressionist extraordinaire, she was covering “Total Eclipse of the Heart” and “Let It Go” from Frozen as, among other people, Idina Menzel, Demi Lovato, Adele, Celine Dion, and Britney Spears. Now, Bianco is back with her cover of CeeLo’s “Fuck You” (oops, sorry, I mean “Forget You”) at the Hippodrome in London, and she’s got a brand new arsenal of celebrity impressions under her belt.
In the video, Bianco urges the audience to take a shot when she launches into her next impression, before doing a pitch-perfect rendition of, among other artists, Celine Dion, Julie Andrews, Britney Spears, Alanis Morrisette, Kristin Chenoweth, and Gwen Stefani. And if you don’t lose it when she starts impersonating Penelope Cruz at the 2:20 mark, you’re probably not human.
Good luck with this drinking game, you guys. You’re gonna be wasted by the end of it.
Screengrab via Christina Bianco/YouTube
EJ Dickson is a writer and editor who primarily covers sex, dating, and relationships, with a special focus on the intersection of intimacy and technology. She served as the Daily Dot’s IRL editor from January 2014 to July 2015. Her work has since appeared in the New York Times, Rolling Stone, Mic, Bustle, Romper, and Men’s Health.