- Woman slammed for trying to put UPS driver on blast Sunday 5:23 PM
- Twitter users are sharing which celebrities have blocked them Sunday 4:43 PM
- Conspiracy theorists are already taking advantage of Kobe Bryant’s death Sunday 4:14 PM
- Adam Driver returns to ‘SNL’ as Kylo Ren to reprise role in ‘Undercover Boss’ parody Sunday 3:46 PM
- White men are raging over ‘SNL’s’ white male rage skit Sunday 3:05 PM
- Kobe Bryant dead at 41 Sunday 2:24 PM
- Pete Buttigieg mocked over ‘staged’ walking photo Sunday 12:22 PM
- Louise Linton deletes pro-Greta Thunberg Instagram post Sunday 10:58 AM
- ‘Crip Camp’ shows how a radical summer camp was monumental to the disability rights movement Sunday 9:08 AM
- How to live stream the 2020 Grammy Awards Sunday 7:00 AM
- Technology created deepfakes—does it have a way to stop them, too? Sunday 6:30 AM
- SESTA-FOSTA is ‘detrimental’ to sex workers’ safety, study confirms Sunday 6:00 AM
- Jeff Bezos’ girlfriend allegedly sent his nudes to her brother, who then leaked them Saturday 6:38 PM
- This Instagram account catches influencers in the wild Saturday 5:42 PM
- The best upcoming video games to look out for in February 2020 Saturday 5:23 PM
Video footage has now revealed Brother Nature as the instigator in the infamous sandwich shop fight. It has been released by the owner of the sandwich shop showing that Brother Nature was no innocent victim in his now-viral beating.
After a video circulated of a very one-sided fight, Brother Nature—Instagram influencer known for befriending animals—took to Twitter to rack up sympathy points from fans and supporters. In the post, he claimed that he was jumped and—making matters worse—received no assistance from onlookers who instead simply recorded the incident.
“I know there’s a video out of me getting jumped, everyone in the pizza shop literally just watched, with their phones out, and did nothing. Oh well.” he tweeted.
I know there’s a video out of me getting jumped, everyone in the pizza shop literally just watched, with their phones out, and did nothing. Oh well 🤷🏽♂️— Brother Nature (@BrotherNature) December 7, 2019
Along with the surveillance tape via Instagram, the restaurant owner also alleged that contrary to popular belief, Brother Nature instigated the fight after he was recorded by another patron in the Miami eatery. The restaurant also responded to the claim that no one came to his aid.
“Brother Nature and a female friend of his were angry at someone who recognized him and took a video of them,” wrote the restaurant in an Instagram caption. “They wanted the guy to delete the video. He did not give them his phone so Brother Nature said he wanted to ‘take it outside’. Our employee tries to keep them separated, one inside and one outside.and also we called the police.”
View this post on Instagram
Here is what really happened. Brother Nature and a female friend of his were angry at someone who recognized him and took a video of them. They wanted the guy to delete the video. He did not give them his phone so Brother Nature said he wanted to “take it outside”. Our employee tries to keep them separated, one inside and one outside.and also we called the police.
A post shared by Lasandwicheriebrickell (@lasandwicheriebrickell) on
The restaurant owner posted another video that, according to TMZ, happened after the viral parking lot fight video. It’s captioned:
“After a few minutes, Brother Nature comes back, rushing inside the store and starts attacking a totally different guy. Brother Nature started the entire altercation.”
TMZ also interviewed several eyewitnesses that corroborate the restaurant’s retelling of events. Since then, Brother Nature has not been available for comment.
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children
- Influencer faces wrath of K-pop fans after her son played with penis-shaped soap
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.