- Social media companies continue to fail to police fake behavior, study finds 3 Years Ago
- Despite changes, the YouTube 2019 Rewind video is still massively disliked 3 Years Ago
- ‘Home for Christmas’ brings a needed sharp edge to Christmas rom-com season 3 Years Ago
- Joe Biden seemingly called a voter ‘fat’—but his campaign denies it Today 9:30 AM
- The decade in internet scamming Today 9:00 AM
- Bernie Sanders unveils ‘high-speed internet for all’ plan Today 8:59 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
Spears called it “the beginning of a new era” as she shared with fans the release date of her ninth studio album. Glory is scheduled to hit headphones August 26 via Apple Music.
The project will feature her latest hit “Make Me…” featuring rapper G-Eazy.
The mother of two is currently in the middle of her Las Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood.
Nia Wesley is a former Daily Dot editorial intern who has also contributed to KXAN and ABC News. She's now a digital producer for KENS-5 in San Antonio, Texas.