- Tana Mongeau’s switch to Twitch has not gone well 2 Years Ago
- Trans YouTube streamer shot in leg by security guard 2 Years Ago
- Ted Cruz tries his ‘El Chapo’ Act again, to internet mockery 2 Years Ago
- How to play the new ‘Tetris 99’ battle royale game on Nintendo Switch for free 2 Years Ago
- ‘The Breaker Upperers’ is a quirky rom-com about friendship Today 8:54 AM
- Facebook faces pressure from Congress to reduce anti-vaccination exposure Today 8:40 AM
- How to stream Ergashev vs. Fox for free Today 8:00 AM
- How Netflix’s ‘Umbrella Academy’ found its eye-popping style Today 7:30 AM
- ‘Lorena’ deserves to be your new true crime obsession Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NBA All-Star Weekend for free Today 6:56 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ visits an old friend in ‘Saints of Imperfection’ Thursday 8:30 PM
- Dudes swallow AirPods in YouTube challenge video no one asked for Thursday 8:22 PM
- New R. Kelly underage sex assault tape reportedly surfaces Thursday 7:05 PM
- Kanye hired Kenny G to play jazz amid a sea of roses for Valentine’s Day—and it’s a meme Thursday 5:59 PM
- Fox News reportedly nixed ad for documentary about 1939 Nazi rally Thursday 4:22 PM
Beyoncé announces pregnancy via Instagram photo—and it’s twins
This is big.
Despite writing Grammy-nominated album Lemonade last year about husband Jay Z’s infidelity, the duo remains an item and their family is growing. The singer and songwriter, who has sold more than 100 million albums as a solo artist, wrote:
We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters
We can’t for the details.
Beyoncé is scheduled to headline Coachella in April. It’s unclear if her pregnancy will affect those plans.
Ramon Ramirez is the news director, and formerly the Dot's entertainment editor and evening editor. His work has appeared in the Washington Post, Grantland, Washington City Paper, Austin American-Statesman, and Austin Monitor.