- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok 5 Years Ago
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Today 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Today 9:19 AM
- Rihanna defends Vogue writer who received backlash for ‘winging’ interview Today 8:36 AM
- Here are the best PC games to add to your list Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 8 Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chargers on Sunday Night Football Saturday 7:20 PM
- Popular TikTok teens accused of pretending to be gay for clout Saturday 6:38 PM
- Scott Walker’s ‘$26 haircut’ dig at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez backfires Saturday 4:46 PM
- Halle synagogue shooter allegedly posted manifesto on anime message board Saturday 4:06 PM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Jets in NFL Week 6 Saturday 3:25 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. 49ers in NFL Week 6 action Saturday 3:05 PM
- Kamala Harris’ ‘lover’ says Jacob Wohl hired him off Craigslist Saturday 2:03 PM
- Korean hair salon dragged for turning straight hair into Afro-textured hair Saturday 1:00 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Texans in NFL Week 6 Saturday 12:00 PM
This zombie film fan got more than he bargained for on his birthday
He’ll have the best kind of nightmares after this.
Warning: This article contains strong language and may be NSFW.
I can guarantee you that Sam Ross had a better birthday than you did this year.
Because Ross’ birthday fell around the same time as Halloween, his wife decided to capitalise on his “obsession” with zombie films and combine the two events, roping in a handful of his friends to put together a surprise party he wouldn’t soon forget.
So how is coming home to find the love of your life and your closest friends transformed into ravenous, mindless zombies?
“A bit real,” Ross gasped afterwards. “Just a bit real.”
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.