- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? 5 Years Ago
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 5 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Today 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
Man plays zombie video game while the most tolerant wife ever feeds him
Maybe he was really really hungry?
Much to the disappointment of every woman ever, this wife hand-fed her husband while he played zombie video games. We are not sure which is better, her dedication to her husband or his dedication to video games?
Not only did this happen but their poor child had to witness it.
Photo via Sergey Galyonkin/Flickr (CC BY 2.0) | Remix by Jason Reed
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.