- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her 4 Years Ago
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Today 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Today 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Today 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Today 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
- Sanders campaign fires staffer after anti-Semitic, homophobic tweets surface Saturday 3:13 PM
- Brother Nature was attacked, says everyone just watched with phones out Saturday 2:45 PM
- Ryan Reynolds’ gin company hires Peloton wife for ad Saturday 1:24 PM
- Ex-vegan YouTuber accused of fraud after following meat-only diet Saturday 1:11 PM
- The 15 best Disney+ hidden gems and deep cuts Saturday 12:23 PM
- Everyone in GoFundMe scam involving homeless veteran has now pleaded guilty Saturday 12:06 PM
- Boy invites kindergarten class to his adoption–and people are emotional Saturday 11:56 AM
- Reddit links leaked trade deal documents to Russian campaign Saturday 10:44 AM
- How to stream Alistair Overeem vs. Jairzinho Rozenstruik Saturday 8:30 AM
Angry sisters’ whitewater-rafting fistfight is the best action movie ever
This is not the ideal venue for a fight.
Observing nature while whitewater rafting can be quite enjoyable. The green of the forest, the twists and turns of the river, and, of course, two sisters duking it out for god knows what reasons.
YouTube user Cody Maple captured footage of the rawest of sibling rivalry while floating on a raft down a winding stream. Maple and his group came across the inflatable hosting the brawl, which featured the dueling duo and a captain yelling at them to stop. There’s also a fourth woman, but she’s mostly hidden by the hand-to-hand melee.
The sisters seem to have no qualms at all about throwing fists while sitting inside an inflatable raft that could easily capsize. One of them must have seriously fucked up.
As epic as the woman who headbutted the other woman in a Walmart? You tell us.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.